Restablishment-1~|KTH|

Not be asking you all to comment or anything from now since you all don't do that anyway and I don't want to give any hope to myself 😐.

Enjoy ❤️
———

Y/n was watching her favourite fashion show when her dad snatched the remote.

"Dad!" she whined.

"Ssh, there is a very important news going on!" he said and she rolled her eyes leaning on the sofa.

"This is to announce that the Restablishment has won over Korea and that the charge will be regulated from now onwards!" a news reporter announced and y/n sat up.

"What?" she asked her dad.

"You know how the Restablisment has been fighting with all the countries over these years? After this war, they won most parts of Asia too! They want control over the whole nation." he explained.

Y/n sighed, because of the war, everything had changed. On her way to college she would see scraps of infrastructure, low sign of livelihood and silence of agony.

The war had destroyed everything. Sometimes she wanted everyone to close their eyes and count to 100 to cool down their anger.

While the leaders were fighting, sitting in their luxury houses, the civilians were dying out of hunger and guns.

The people didn't want the war, yet they were suffering while the one who wanted never suffered.

"That's sad!" y/n looked down.

"My job has been transferred and we will have to shift to Seoul! Everyone will be working under the Restablishment!"

"But why? Why aren't the people protesting or doing something? How can someone rule us that easily?" she asked. She was a leftist.

"People just want food and the Restblishment is promising better days to them! Everyone wants one, the politicians were of no use anyway!" he sighed going out.

"If I were powerful enough, I would lead the protest!" she sighed in helplessness. She was just 18.

She called her best friend Jungkook to spill the beans and she felt better after his comforting words. She loved him and was waiting for a better to moment to come, to confess her feelings.

____

Y/n was walking inside her college when she noticed the amount of black cars and bodyguards. She thought the vice chancellor was visiting today.

But then she noticed a huge crowd in the ground and a stage too. She frowned and walked there, she stood in the middle as a young man in his 20s, with grace and class, walked over the stage. His aura held dominance and power.

"I am Kim Taehyung, the leader of the Restablishment!As you all may be knowing by now that the Restablishment has come under the rule. You are the future of this country, and I care for the youth. I want intellectual and efficient youth in this country. We need to become powerful and hold dominance over the world! I don't want any low performer here, I don't want any weak one either. The smarter ones will get to rule their life while the stupid ones will serve them, now you decide, what you aspire to become. A slave or a master?" he spoke out, looking at each student with glaring eyes.

"We are already a slave! To you and to your fucking system! Stop brain washing the youth! We don't want violence, we want a good and reliable life, that you don't really care for! If you had really cared for the people of your country, you wouldn't kill millions to achieve your disgusting motive! Everyone is dying out of hunger, you have stolen our country, land, money, control of life, shelter and what fucking not?" y/n spoke out walking past the crowd.