Help?~(End)|JJK&MYG|

Wrote this on your demand so don't forget to comment down your feelings.

Enjoy ❤️

-----------

Y/n woke up, her head was hurting terribly, she squinted her eyes before she opened them.

"Not you again." Y/n groaned looking at Taehyung.

"You can still speak when I gagged you ruthlessly last night?" he scoffed.

"You saw how my teeth work right? My nails work even better." she said and he clenched his fists.

Taehyung was about to hit her again when he heard a gunshot, he grabbed her wrist and jerked her out. He knew he was attached but he didn't know who was it, he was into illegal stuff so it wouldn't be a shock if he would be attacked.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE GIRL I WANT?" Jungkook shouted.

"You are such a hoe!" Taehyung twisted Y/n's arm. "But now you will listen to me or I swear to god, I will hand you to my men, and they can have their way with you!" he threatened dragging her away.

He wasn't someone who fought but instead played with minds.

Y/n struggled to break free from him, he got annoyed as he tried to put her inside the car, she kicked his balls and he groaned falling down.

"Fucking bitch, come back here." he shouted from behind as she ran. The bodyguards were busy fighting with Jungkook's men.

She knew Jungkook wouldn't be a help since he was a jerk. She believed it was the right opportunity to run away at the moment.

"Caught you!" she heard him say as he caught her from behind. "Gosh, I missed you so much!" he inhaled her hair.

"What is wrong with you? Fucking leave me." she pushed him, glaring at him.

"If I leave you, who will you have beside you then?" he asked and walked closer to her. "Certainly not your boyfriend." he scoffed.

"What is the deal with him?" she asked grabbing his collar. "What did you do to him?" she glared at him.

"Me? I didn't! But he did a lot to you." he pushed her hair behind her back. "He betrayed you!" he said in her ears. "He was Taehyung's friend. He was just helping him getting you, that love was just a drama or else why would he kill your family right after you went missing?" he asked and y/n almost fell down in shock when he hugged her. "It's okay, I took your revenge and killed him too." he broke another bubble.

"Stop lying, I have known him for so long, he can't, don't misguide me. He can't kill." she teared up, not wanting to believe that.

"It was him who misguided you, hurt you, he didn't care about you, don't cry for him, he is dead anyway." he wiped her tears before kissing her head, she was crying. "Come, let's go home." she pushed him.

"You are not any better. Leave me alone." she said and he sighed, rubbing his head, he didn't sign up for this.

"I am in a good mood, don't dare to destroy it, I can do wonders to you otherwise." he said and held her hand."I really love you, I don't plan on hurting you."

"You are disgusting, you are married right? How can you love me? We hardly know each other, I am not going with you! I am already hurt, I don't care if you do more damage to me." she was shivering in agony.

The family she was trying to protect was dead by someone who was supposedly helping her.

She grabbed her head, it hurt so much, she lost her consciousness and fell on Jungkook.