Rivalry Pt.2~|KTH&PJM|

I wasn't planning to write a second part because the first one's ending was what I had been asked and wanted but because you all commented on second part and wanted it, so I am writing it, my Wattpad has some problem so I can't reply to a comment because the keyboard glitches so I couldn't reply but just so you all know, I read everything you all made me feel good, and now I don't dislike the first part. Thank you 😄❤️

---

"Oh my god Yesol, why are you so cute, I just want to bite your cheeks badly." Taehyung smiled playing with his 5 year old son. He was a nice dad, he loved his son.

Y/n was busy watching the birds outside.

She hadn't changed a bit, she was just the same, blank as ever. Her mental health was terrible, she severely needed a psychologist because she had been enduring the trauma since years without any treatment.

Taehyung married her a few years ago, he wanted to replace his wife, he needed someone so he chose her since she was pregnant with his child.

There were no restrictions on her now but she still didn't escape, she was convinced she was still caged since she never got freedom for a couple of years. She didn't feel free even if she wasn't restricted now, he had hurt her to that extent. Maybe that was why Taehyung didn't mind giving her freedom, since he knew she wouldn't escape.

She didn't feel anything now, not for her son, not for her husband, or dead husband.

Taehyung was irritated by her now, earlier he wanted her to agree to whatever he wanted but now he hated how she acted. She didn't show love to her son, but she didn't hurt him either. She was like a robot, if Taehyung asked her to do something she would do it or else she would just sit on a secluded place and stare at the walls.

"Y/n?" Taehyung asked putting his son down. She looked at him. "Go give a bath to Yesol, I will be going to my office." he said and she stood up before holding her son's hand and taking him inside the bathroom.

"Mom, I made a new friend at school, he even gave me a gift, he has invited me to his birthday party next week. He is so nice. I even started drawing these days, when I showed my drawings to my teacher, and he praised me alot." Yesol smiled telling that to his mom who gave no reaction, she was in her own world. Yesol pouted and looked down. "You never talk to me, I never heard your voice, do you not like me?" he asked grabbing her hand and she didn't say anything. "Mom say something, why do you not show your love to me?" he started crying and hugged her, she just silently caressed his hair to calm him down, she was so broken, she didn't have words to comfort him. "Everyone loves me, they say I can befriend anyone but no matter what I do, I just can't make you happy." he stuttered crying.

---

Y/n was again sitting on the chair while Yesol was playing around, giggling. He stopped and ran to his mom.

"Mom, let's play hide and seek, okay? I will hide and you will catch me." he didn't even wait for her reply and went to hide somewhere while Y/n didn't even realize he said something.

Taehyung came inside the house and looked around, he scoffed watching his wife sitting on her signature chair.

"Where is Yesol?" he asked even when he knew she wouldn't reply. "Why did I even ask her, she would never know." he huffed and went to Yesol's room."Yesol, where are you? Dad is here, I am taking you and mom out for dinner today." Taehyung said looking around. "Are you hiding from me?" he asked and searched him everywhere but he didn't get her. He got worried and was about to shout at Y/n when he heard Yesol's scream.

"MOM, SAVE ME!" he was crying, Taehyung rushed towards the voice. Y/n looked at the direction too. She followed them.

"YESOL!" Taehyung yelled in horror, Yesol was gripping the railing of the terrace, his foot slipped when he came to the terrace and he was crying. "Yesol, relax, Dad is here. I will not let anything happen to you, trust me." he said stepping on the edge and holding the railing before holding his hand and pulling him towards him, Yesol hugged him in fear, he was crying badly."Ssh, you are alright, don't cry." Taehyung said stepping on the terrace floor.