Facade-(END)~|KTH&JJK|

Y/n was studying in the library. Jungkook saw her and smiled staring at her, she deserved way better.

He reached to her and sat beside her. Y/n looked at him and gave him a short smile, she got to know about him through Taehyung.

"You were sitting alone, I thought to give you company!" he smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile!" she complimented him.

She had a habit of doing that to everyone, she never held herself back from complimenting people if she found something good in them. She thought it was a way she could make someone happy. Basically, it healed her trauma.

Jungkook's ears turned red and he looked at the table, playing with his fingers.

He might have heard such compliments from almost everyone but it sounded so different from her mouth.

"Your kind words are making me blush!" he said and she chuckled and started reading her book again. "Is this yours?" he asked picking out a book from the stack in front of her.

"Yes!" she smiled. She loved reading thrill novels.

"Their neighbour turns out to be the mastermind!" he replied and she sighed. She hadn't read the whole book yet.

"Thanks for telling me in advance!" she replied and his lips parted in realisation.

"Sorry, I speak too much!" he said cursing himself under his breath.

"It's alright! I like talkative people! They seem lively to me!" she replied to not make him feel sorry about it.

"That means, you are going to like my company, a lot!" he smiled. "Friends?" he forwarded his hand in front of her. She shook it.

"Sure, Jungkook!"

———————

Y/n was smiling while sitting with her boyfriend's group in the canteen, as Taehyung's friend exchanged jokes with him.

Taehyung continuously took advantage of her blind trust and banged her almost every day, making her do things she wasn't comfortable with, by brainwashing her. He was a sweet abuser.

She was manipulated to the extent that she saw love in everything, even in his abuse.

"Hey! Let's play truth and dare!" Eunwoo's girlfriend suggested and everybody agreed. She took out a bottle before swirling it around. It came to Taehyung.

"Truth or dare?!" Jimin asked.

"Truth!" Taehyung said looking at him, confidently.

"How much do you love y/n? Will you marry her?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows, silently teasing him. Y/n looked at him, her ears were desperate to hear an answer.

Taehyung internally sighed in annoyance before wrapping his arm around
y/n.

"Yes, I do! And about marriage, that's a long way to go!" he answered with a fake smile.

His friends exchanged looks and hid their smirks, as they knew the reality.

Jimin swirled around the bottle again and it turned to y/n.

"Y/n, do you find me handsome?" Kai asked.

"Yes, Kai, I do!" y/n smiled and he held her hands, and Taehyung clenched his fists when he saw that.

"So in case Taehyung leaves you, will you date me?" he asked with a gentle smile. Y/n had caught his eyes now, the only thing keeping him away from confessing to her was Taehyung.

Y/n felt hesitant but she took it as a joke and replied like a joke too.

"Hmm, if he does then I am up!" she chuckled but Kai took it otherwise.