Forced Wife-1~|JJK|

Y/n was watching TV when her dad came inside the house,  all happy.

"Y/n!" he cheered and Y/n turned off the tv.

"What happened Dad?" she asked amazed.

"I have got a job at a high package in a really good company in Busan!" he cheered and y/n's lips parted in horror.

She had been living here in Seoul since her childhood and had gotten emotionally connected to the surroundings, she didn't want to go anywhere now.

Her dad was an accountant and was working in a company that paid him low, because of the high supply of people with same skills. Unemployment was all over the nation and hence the family was grateful that they were able to survive well in such conditions.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Now I won't have to cut down on our expenses anymore!" her mom said and y/n fixed her posture, thinking the obvious that they would have to leave this place.

She had made so many friends and all her dear cousins lived nearby too, she didn't want to go to Busan, feeling lonely there.

She was a single child and hence her parents fulfilled all whatever she desired, cutting down on their own expenses.

"Dad, would I have to go there too?" she asked the obvious.

"Of course but don't worry, Jeons have a secluded place for their workers, you will really like that area, it has all the amenities moreover they have monthly parties too! I will get you enrolled in a really famous and nice school there!" he smiled and y/n leaned back, sighing.

She had always seen her parents, sacrificing for her, she didn't want her dad to leave this job unheartfully for her sake.

"I will start packing from now then! Y/n, don't you want to meet your friends before you go? You know what, we should organize a goodbye party for our friends and relatives!" her mom suggested and her dad agreed.

"Did it have to happen when I was going to turn 18? Couldn't you wait for a little? I wanted to celebrate my 18th birthday here with my friends! You hate me don't you?" she murmured complaining to god.

——————

Y/n groaned dragging her suitcase since her parents were busy admiring the place.

"Where should I take this? And mom take care of your belongings, don't get lost in this place's charm!" y/n pointed out when her mom left her bag and went inside the park that was right after the big door of the Jeon's area." As much as I hate to admit, this place really looks nicer than Seoul!" y/n looked around.

"Excuse me Ms?" y/n turned around when someone said that. He was the caretaker of the place.

"Excused!" she replied.

"What are you wearing?" he asked and y/n frowned. She was wearing a long white loose shirt with shorts underneath.

"Can't you see? And what type of question is this?" she was offended.

"You are not allowed to wear such clothes here in this area! Jeons don't like women or girls in scantly clad clothes!" he said, she read his batch, and his name was Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I am a girl from the 21st century, I don't believe in such nonsense! No one can tell me what to wear and what not, am I clear?" she said glaring at him and he chuckled.

"Yes, unless you want your dad to lose his job and your family thrown out of this place, with you paying for your disobedience to the family!" he smiled spitefully. She gasped.

"Are these people sick? They will punish a girl just because she is wearing what she wants? It's my life!" she said.

"Ma-"