Restablishment-(End)~|KTH|

"Sign the papers!" Taehyung firmly said for the nth time as he threw the paper on Y/n's face. She clenched her fists.

"I am not doing this! You w-anted me as your mistress, I am ready, I would be damned if I marry you!" she grabbed the sheets tightly.

"Why did I even try? I should have known, you are a stubborn bitch!" he rubbed his forehead and she looked at him in anticipation.

He grabbed her wrist and started dragging her out.

"Where are you taking me now? Please answer me?" she asked helplessly. He threw her on the floor and she realized Jungkook was there too. He looked badly beaten. She immediately looked at Taehyung and grabbed his feet. "I am sorry, I will sign them, but leave him!" she cried out.

Jungkook's eyes teared up, seeing her begging him like that. He loved her, and he mentioned about having a girlfriend just to make her jealous.

"Why? It hurts to even think of him getting killed?" he tugged her hair. She shivered at the word 'killed'.

"Listen, he is going to Germany anyway! I will never meet him, just let him go! I am ready to do what you say!" she looked down, crying badly.

"You should have got that earlier! This day will haunt you forever and will shake your body even if you think of going against me!" he glared at her.

"Taehyung, please! Don't do this! I-I beg you! You wanted me on my knees, right? Look, I am here, I have put my guard down, just have mercy on me this time!" she whimpered. She was choking on her tears.

"That's the reason why I will kill him! You didn't surrender yourself to me on your own, but for this fucking bastard, when we both know how uncompromising you are!" he pushed her away before making her stand up.

He hugged her closely, locking her arms, he made her grab the gun while she kept begging him.

"I will sign the papers, and be the perfect wife for you, but don't do this!" she pleaded for the last time.

Jungkook looked into her eyes, it would be better if she killed him. He might not feel the pain.

"It's fine." he mumbled to her, shortly smiling."I love you!" he mouthed that and y/n's body loosened in surprise.

She couldn't let her first love die like that, that too in her own hands, not when he just confessed to her.

"Come on, focus, 1.....2.....3 and go!" Taehyung pressed the trigger 3 times. He shot Jungkook's chest, shoulder and stomach. He was dead.

Y/n ceased and sucked on a deep breath, a gasp from her throat filled the silence. She was shivering. She grabbed her head and fell down, tears leaving her eyes, her heart was beating too low and her eyes not leaving his body.

She was having a panic attack, she clutched her shirt, and her heart was paining terribly. She could barely make a voice.

She fell limp and Taehyung panicked before picking her in his arms.

"GET THE CAR!" he shouted at his men.

_

Y/n was looking at her hand that had an IVF. She was blank, careless and traumatized.

She felt a jerk on her stomach and she looked at it. It was a document, the same one, due to which Jungkook died.

"Sign them, or do you want another death? Who would be this time though-" Taehyung paused when he saw she took the pen and slowly signed the papers. She was weak.

He took the papers and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see him. She didn't say anything when he bent down and kissed her lips. She didn't struggle, she didn't feel anything.