Dark Love~|PJM&JJK|

Jimin stared at the naked unconscious girl in front of him, laying on his bed. She was some random passerby he had abducted last night.

He was a psychopath who liked abducting beautiful girls before raping them and killing them soon after.

He had killed over 50 girls in 5 years and was so smart that even when police were on high alert, they couldn't catch him.

Jimin picked up the girl's body before taking her to his basement, he laid her on a steel slab before cutting her body into pieces, Jimin picked up the flesh before throwing it in the burning furnace.

His eyes turned orange as the flame rose up. He calmly stared at the scene as if his body wasn't drenched in blood.

When he was young, a beautiful girl in his school, rejected his proposal. He started hating all those girls who were gorgeous and made them fall in love with him to satisfy his male ego before killing them to vent his anger out.

———————

"Thank you!" Jimin smiled at the female cashier who just passed him his ordered coffee. He had to act nice to never get suspicious.

Coming to different cafes was one of his tricks to get young and beautiful girls. Sometimes, he kidnapped them and other times, he lured them.

He was looking around to find his new target when he saw a couple entering the cafe.

They were exchanging jokes and Jimin just stared at the girl.

Y/n and Jungkook were famous for their romantic relationship in the whole university. They were always the talk of the town, everybody adored them. They even considered them the epitome of a healthy relationship.

Jimin didn't know, they were from his university only, since they were his juniors.

Though Jimin never met them personally. He had  overheard their names, he hadn't met them though. He was hardly seen in university. He was always alone too.

It was unusual how Jimin felt outstruck by y/n, she had a charismatic personality. Unlike the other times, he didn't want to choose her as his new target. Instead, he wanted to keep her with him forever.

Jungkook sat beside y/n before holding her hands, he was mesmerized by her. He wasn't aware of the surrounding.

Y/n was talking about her friends while he just pretended like he was listening to everything, while in real he just wanted to hear her voice and be close to her, touching her skin.

Y/n paused as Jungkook kissed her lips before resuming again. She was a talkative girl.

Though Jimin didn't have an ideal type, he surely didn't like talkative girls but now he was dying to hear her voice from close. He wanted her to talk for hours just so he could hear her voice and stare at her.

"Jungkook, we are in a public space!" Y/n scolded her boyfriend when he tried to kiss her neck.

He nodded before looking around. He stood up and beckoned her to follow him. Y/n frowned but followed him anyway.

Jimin crushed the car keys he had in his hand when he saw Jungkook taking y/n to the restroom before closing the door.

He knew what they were up to.

"Fucker!" Jimin muttered glaring at the door.

           ———————

"Ah! Jungkook! Don't stop please!" Y/n moaned out grabbing Jungkook's shoulders as he plunged inside her, rough and deep.