Step-father-1~|KTH&JJK|

Y/n groaned putting the intercom back. Her boss called her for the nth time this day. He always did that to her. It was an everyday routine but today she was fed up.

As being a senior manager, she knew she had a direct accountability to the President of the company she worked for, but this was too much.

He would call her and not even tell her the reason most of the time and stare at her for some seconds before she left herself.

"I surely need to teach him a lesson today!" y/n rolled her eyes before going to his office.

She entered his cabin without knocking on the door. Taehyung raised his eyebrows in amazement, his lips curved up in satisfaction.

"That was a bold act, Ms. Y/n! I hope you are well aware of that!" he said standing up before leaning ahead on the table after grabbing the edge of the table.

"And I hope you are well aware of the code of conduct of this company! I read the contract and it said that the company doesn't support any harassment under its premises!" she crossed her arms. He nodded, amused.

"Hmm, I see you are not one of those stupid girls who neglect the contract our company makes for their own safety! I am impressed by you, just like always." he said tilting his head, with a smirk.

"Exactly, I am not one of those girls! So don't act smart with me!" she glared at him.

"I don't need to act smart! I am already smart!" he smiled, knowing well she was pissed off.

Y/n closed her eyes in annoyance and groaned.

"Listen! I know this has nothing to do with my professional life but fuck it! I am committed! So stop flirting with me!" she said and he rolled his eyes. He had heard this many times.

He walked to her and she moved back in nervousness.

"It's alright! Just leave him!" he said trapping her in his arms.

"Are you insane? Why would I do that on your command? I love-" he kissed her.

For a second she ceased, shocked before she got a hold of her senses. She pushed him and rubbed her lips.

"Me!" he completed her sentence.

"Fuck you!" she said glaring at him.

"Only if you allow!" he smirked and she strode out in anger. "It's always fun to drive her nuts!" he chuckled shaking his head.

———————

Y/n hid her yawn during the meeting. Taehyung deliberately made her sit beside him in the conference room.

She got a message on her phone. She saw Taehyung beckoning her to see it.

She sighed before looking at it.

'You look hot'

'In that case, I should touch you and burn your whole existence down.'

'Love, if you really touch me, I will melt instead 😘'

'Shut up, Taehyung'

'Hmm, you are getting quite comfortable with me! That's a good change! Keep it up!'

'Mr. Kim, there is a meeting going on! Focus on it!!!'

'Really? I just came here for you, sweetheart! I want to focus on YOU!!!!'

Y/n looked at Taehyung, irritated while he smiled spitefully.

She looked at her phone as he messaged her again.

'Later, come to my room and explain the whole presentation to me! The guy ahead is terrible at it! Maybe the presentation is terrible too but your voice will make it sound spectacular just like your existence, nevertheless, so I will listen to it carefully!'