Rivalry~|JJK&KTH|

If you don't like it, please don't say it, it was a stupid written chapter, I could not write it well, but don't say it, I am sensitive. I know it, so don't tell me 🥺

———

Y/n smiled inhaling the fresh air from her terrace, she looked around and all she saw was a forest. Though she lived in a mansion, at times she felt caged, her husband, Jungkook was a mafia, he said it wasn't safe to live in the city.

He loved her and was very nice to her but she missed her old life at times, the freedom she had before, now it was all taken, she couldn't go out without bodyguards or roam in the city freely since her husband had many rivals who wanted to hurt his loved ones.

After an enemy killed his parents, he was very cautious of y/n. They had known each other for years, but Y/n only got to know about his profession after she got married.

She was mad and disappointed to know his reality and over the fact that he chose to confess on their first night, she didn't talk to him for days and was scared of him too but Jungkook was able to win her trust again and make her believe she would be the last person he would ever hurt.

"Why are you standing there?" Jungkook pulled her back suddenly."What if you slipped? You are clumsy already. Why are you so careless?" he scolded her.

She was pregnant and it was a complicated pregnancy, when Jungkook was told about that, he wanted an abortion but she didn't agree so he told her if anything happened at the time of delivery, he would choose and let his kid die instead. She didn't want to, but that was the only condition because of which he agreed to not have an abortion.

She wanted to think all the good things so she didn't think of any unwanted circumstance.

"I am sorry, I felt uneasy, this nausea is killing me." she told him and his eyes softened.

"You should have asked me, it's not like I would have denied, I would have accompanied you. I was searching for you everywhere!" he told her.

"You were sleeping."

"So? I wasn't dead." he chuckled and she sighed.

"Why do you talk about death so much?" she asked tiredly.

"Because of my profession, if I die, I want you to be ready, I don't want you to cry, in fact I would be happy if you move on and lead a life. I will always be a part of you anyway." he kissed her.

"This topic makes me want to vomit." she went away.

——————

Y/n was watching TV when she heard gunshots, she fell down from the couch in horror and looked around, not understanding what to do.

She hugged herself and hid behind the couch. She heard footsteps coming near her, she covered her mouth with her palm, she was already crying.

"WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING WIFE?" Taehyung asked glaring at Jungkook who was on the verge of dying, he had been shot 3 times, he was spitting blood, and Taehyung had attacked him when he was unarmed.

"Leave her, we are equal." Jungkook wiped his bleeding mouth. "If you hurt her, I will kill you." he said trying to sit up. Y/n could hear everything and she was badly shaken up now. Taehyung chuckled and crouched down. He was Jungkook's biggest rival.

"Equal? You killed my pregnant wife, how could you? She was so vulnerable at that time, how could you kill them?" he roared.

"You killed my parents too, didn't you? They were innocent too, you started this war Taehyung, you backed off from the treaty, you betrayed me." he glared at him.