Forced Wife-3~|JJK|

I am so happy you all considered my words and commented a lot, these comments mean a lot to me, they keep me entertained. I love you all!!!!!! 😭❤️

Please continue commenting this much!!!!!

——

"What was that Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked glaring at Jungkook. He was looking down, he saw this coming, yet he took stand for his wife, he didn't regret his action at all. "Why are you turning soft nowadays, this is not what men in our home are! We don't let women control our life and play with our emotions! You do know what society call such men, right? Impotent! If you don't get her pregnant soon and continue to sway away with your romantic feelings, I doubt if I will keep you, a part of this family! I don't want to hear insults about you from people! And without me, you are nothing!" he said and Jungkook closed his eyes, that was hurtful.

Questioning someone's ability and manhood, was not a casual topic. Every man on earth was sensitive about it.

Just to control Jungkook, his dad sometimes degraded him so he realized how much unworthy he was and remained under his dad's control.

"I am sorry, Dad!" he said and Mr. Jeon nodded.

"I am an old man, and you are my only child, I want to see my grandchildren playing around the mansion soon!" he insisted.

"But she is just 18! There is a huge risk to her life if she gets pregnant now!" Jungkook said.

He was not even thinking about kids anywhere soon, he wasn't happy with his childhood, he didn't want his child to face that too. He didn't want them to turn into him later.

"Who cares? I will get you married to a more beautiful and young girl soon after if she dies!" Mr. Jeon casually said.

"I do, Dad! I don't want to think of any girl but her! I-I love her!" he said with courage.

"Are you denying my order for a mere girl who came into your life a few months back? I am your father Jungkook, I was the one who brought you up! She is nothing!" Mr. Jeon stood up.

"I do respect you dad, but it's cruel to think of you to let her die when you know your son loves her! She is a lot to me!" his eyes teared up."I am not denying your order, I just want some time!"

"Are you crying for her! I am so ashamed of you! Get out of my sight!" he yelled at him and Jungkook went out, upset.

——

Jungkook entered his room and y/n was looking at herself in the mirror, trying new hairstyles to get the perfect one for her face structure.

He ignored her and went towards the washroom.

"You just scared me! How was your day?" she asked with a smile when she noticed him, she walked closer to him and took his phone and wallet from him. He didn't say anything and went inside the bathroom, shutting the door hardly, she flinched and decided to leave him alone for sometime.

She was sitting on the bed when Jungkook came out.

"Shall I serve the dinner?" she asked.

"I ate it from outside!"  he shortly replied.

"Oh, I had made your favourite fried chicken today!" she looked down, disappointed. It took her the whole day to make it.

"Eat it yourself! Stop cooking for me from now! I-I don't like all this!" he lied.

Her actions were turning him soft towards her and since he was happy nowadays he wasn't really dominant or violent at all, which was dislpleasing his dad.