Exception~|JJK|

Y/n was sitting in a book cafe, it was a famous one in her city.

She wasn't someone who liked the busy noisy streets, she liked calm and silent places.

She looked ahead when she saw a cute guy sitting across her, he had glasses on, which highlighted his doe eyes.

"Sorry, there aren't any free seats left here!" he said with a sly smile.

She nodded and continued reading her romance novel, she was amazed by their passionate love stories.

She wondered if she would ever be able to feel the same love they showed in books.

"I am Jungkook by the way!" the man in front of her, introduced with a friendly smile.

"Y/n!" she returned the gesture.

"Y/n!" he repeated silently. "You are pretty, Y/n!" he said.

"Thank you, Jungkookshi!" she felt shy.

"You are way polite and mannered! People nowadays lack it!" he initiated a conversation. She shrugged her shoulders."What book are you reading?" he asked curiously.

"A cliche love story!" she said embarrassed.

"I like love stories!" he smiled that made her ease.

"Really? I thought guys found them cringe!" she smiled brightly and closed her book.

She was interested in talking to him and knowing him better.

"Well you have variety in everything!" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe you are an exception!" she said.

"Will you explain me the whole story then?" he asked and she nodded.

She continued telling him the story while he just silently listened to her.

"Did you like it? The male lead is so dreamy!" y/n sighed imagining the fictional world.

"You are impressed by a fictional guy, what if you find a real one in this world! What will happen to you?" Jungkook asked. She had gotten comfortable with him now.

"Hmm, that will never happen!" she said standing up, before picking her bag.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"You know why these female writers write such stories? Because they are well aware of the real men and that's why they create impossibly perfect characters, so that we can deal with this reality! There is a huge difference between fiction and reality! I am aware of that!" she sadly smiled and walked past him.

"Y/n!" she stopped and turned around. "I know there is a difference, maybe I can be in between it?" he said walking close to her. She flinched cautiously when he pushed her open hair back. "There is always an exception, right?" he smiled.

———————

"I will have lavender ice tea!" y/n politely smiled ordering her drink.

"Make it 2!" she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Are you following me?" she asked casually.

"Maybe or maybe not!" he shrugged his shoulders.

She shook her head at his blunt attitude and went to a secluded seat after paying for her drink.

"There are plenty seats today!" Y/n said to Jungkook as he sat beside her.

"But I still want to sit with you!"

"We are still strangers!"

"Yet I feel so familiar and connected to you!"

"Jungkook, you flirt a lot!"
Y/n chuckled, finding it cute.