Toxic Love~|KTH&JJK|

Y/n was making egg rolls when her husband hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. Y/n's fingers tightened on the chopsticks.

"What perfume do you use? You always smell so sweet!" he whispered near her ears.

"Taehyung, move away! I am cooking!" she said trying to sound polite.

His grip around her waist tightened, and he firmly looked at her. She gasped as he turned her around, her hand almost hit the pan.

"I hate it when you ask me to move or not touch you!" he said grabbing her arms. "You are MY wife! I married you, I own you y/n! I can touch you whenever I want and wherever I want!" he glared at her. She just triggered him.

Y/n looked away hiding her tears. Only if she knew the sweet boyfriend she knew in college was a bastard in disguise. He was successful in portraying a decent facade in front of her.

She realized that on their wedding day when he slapped her just because she let his brother hug her in the wedding hall.

She had fought with her parents to marry him only for him to hurt her later?

Taehyung hadn't passed their vibe check, perhaps parents are always right.

"Say that you are mine!" he grabbed her jaw tightly, glaring at her.

"T-Taehyung! You are getting late for the office!" she said tearing up.

"JUST SAY THE FUCK I ASKED YOU TO SAY!" he shouted at her.

It was nothing but a humiliation for her. She cried out in pain as he pressed her finger on the burning pan.

"Taehyung!" she screamed in a high-pitched voice.

"Say that you are mine! Say that I own you!" he said hugging her painfully.

"I belong to you! Please let my finger go!" she cried out helplessly. He pulled her finger away and put it inside his mouth, sucking the burnt skin.

"This evening when I come back home, I want you to wear something nice and look appealing to me! Am I clear?" he asked grabbing her nape, and she nodded looking down. She yelped as he bit her finger."I didn't marry a mute girl! Speak the hell out!" he said.

"I will do that!" she spoke up and he smiled. He kissed her lips, smearing her lipgloss around her lips.

"See, it wasn't that difficult! You compel me to hurt you and then you start crying!" he said gently wiping her tears, before joining their foreheads. "I love you!" he cheered. He twisted her arm back when he didn't hear the reply he wanted from her.

"I-I love you too!" she whispered.

"Good! I am going to the office! See you after some hours!" he said moving back before checking her out."Step outside of my penthouse and I will chop your legs!" he threatened her before going out, whistling on his way.

She sighed in relief when she heard the door closing.

She started cleaning the house when she heard a bell. She opened it to find Jungkook standing ahead of her with a sweet smile.

He was her new neighbour, a college student who was living with his college friends in the apartment next to hers.

"Y/n? How are you?" he asked and she nodded."I am sorry, it's embarrassing but can I borrow some kimchi from you? I don't eat anything other than kimchi rice for breakfast, and unfortunately, all of my roommates finished it last night!" he explained to her.

She nodded before walking inside the kitchen. Jungkook walked inside the house before locking it, he looked around the house, amazed. Unlike his apartment, Y/n's apartment was clean and aesthetic.