Unstable-|JJK&KTH|

Taehyung smiled entering his room with his newly wedded wife in his arms. He put her on the bed after closing the door.

"My room looks quite boring so I give you the liberty to change it according to you!" Taehyung smiled kissing y/n yet again.

"Thanks for the honour, dear! But for now, I am badly tired, won't you help me get out of this big-ass dress?" she asked standing up.

"What's the big deal in that? I can strip this dress off you and help you ease your body too!" he said seductively.

He couldn't believe he was married to his school sweetheart now.

"Taehyung, I am not in a mood!" y/n whined going towards the bathroom before he tossed her on the bed.

"I can make your mood then!" he said pinning her down, beneath him. She sighed and chuckled at his desperation. He removed her wedding gown and kissed her lips.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance when someone knocked on the door.

"Sorry, just a minute!" Taehyung said and y/n nodded before covering herself in the blanket.

Taehyung opened the door to see Jungkook, looking scared, he had tears in his eyes too.

"Hyung!" he said and hugged him.

"What happened kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"I saw a lizard in my room! It almost fell over me! Please get it out!" he started crying.

Jungkook was Taehyung's younger brother who was mentally unstable. He was over 20 years old but still behaved like a small kid.

Taehyung sighed and looked at his wife before nodding at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't like socializing and he only talked to Taehyung. He was his ultimate saviour and Taehyung was very protective of him, he never minded helping him out.

Jungkook had always been scared of lizards and insects, he hated them.

"You go inside, stay with your noona until I come back!" he said and Jungkook nodded before going inside Taehyung's room with his favourite plushy.

Jungkook walked near y/n and she covered herself in the blanket properly. It was awkward for her.

"Noona, why are you hiding yourself in the blanket like that?" Jungkook tilted his head, asking her.

Y/n cleared her throat, she was aware of his condition and was always sweet to him.

"Uh, Jungkook, I feel cold! It's November anyway!" she gave him a short smile. He sat on the bed, closer to her.

"Let me hug you so you feel warm! I used to do it with hyung too!" he said and hugged her. Y/n ceased as he caressed her bare back. She was locked in his arms and he was too muscular to push away.

And she didn't want to trigger him or upset him with any rude words. She just waited for Taehyung to come back.

"You smell so good!" he said snuggling in her neck, making her more uncomfortable.

"Jungkook, I am warm enough now, you can move away!" she tried to make an excuse.

"No, you are so soft, it feels nice to hug you! I am not letting you go!" Jungkook smiled and kissed her neck. Y/n was looking for the door to open so she could get out of this trouble. "I like you more than my plushie!" Jungkook smiled hugging her tighter.

Taehyung entered the room and y/n sighed in relief. Taehyung strode towards y/n to move Jungkook away.

"Jungkook, I killed the lizard, you can go in your room now!" he said trying to pull Jungkook away.