Advantage-|KTH|

Y/n rubbed her palms as Mr.Kim, her maths teacher distributed the checked answer sheets to all the students.

"Y/n!" he called out standing beside her. She looked at him."You scored the lowest in my subject among my other students!" Taehyung said rudely, putting the sheet in front of her. She saw the grades and her eyes widened.

She had prepared so much for maths this time only to get 43/100?

"This can't be possible, I had prepared so much!" Y/n complained. Taehyung sighed.

"I will have a talk with your parents this Saturday! Make sure you bring them to school!" he said and went away towards his desk.

Y/n shivered as she imagined what her parents would do to her after they see this result.

-

Y/n opened the door of her house and sneaked inside. She slowly walked towards the stairs.

"Y/n!" her mom called out and she closed her eyes in fear."You were supposed to get your maths checked answer sheets, right?" her mom asked.

Her mom was quite a lot aware of her school life. Y/n used to score well in every subject except maths, she hated it.

"Umm, Mr. Kim was absent today!" she lied. Her mom glared at her.

"Your sister got her maths result today too and Mr. Kim is her maths teacher as well!"  her mom remarked.

Y/n's sister was a topper. Her parents always compared her with her sister and punished her whenever she scored low.

"Mom!" she said instinctively as her mom walked towards her before grabbing her hair.

"How much did you get this time?" she asked.

"43!" she said as tears trickled down her eyes.

Her mom slapped her and kicked her stomach making Y/n groan in pain.

"YOU BITCH! WE ARE PAYING SO MUCH FOR YOUR TUTIONS WHILE YOU ARE NOT EVEN SCORING CLOSE TO 80S?I WILL TALK ABOUT YOU TO YOUR DAD TONIGHT!" she screamed beating her.

Y/n had abusive parents and her dad was worse. He would threaten her saying that he would get her married to any random drunkard if she didn't score well.

-

Y/n whimpered applying cream to her wounds, the belt marks were quite visible on her skin. She hugged herself and cried more.

She hated her life, her parents, her school, her teachers. Everything.

——————

Y/n looked down as she walked the hallway.

"Y/n!" Mr. Kim called out. She sighed and looked back."Are your parents coming to school to meet me today or not?" he asked.

"Sir, I am sorry, but please don't call them! I swear I will score full next time!" she cried out.

He frowned when he saw some marks on her arms and neck.

He always found red marks on her body everytime after he handed her, her maths mark sheet.

He grabbed her wrist and scrutinized the marks. They were belt marks and she was never in a favour of bringing her parents to school, so it meant one thing, which was that her parents were abusive.

Y/n jerked her hand back and looked down. Taehyung sighed.

"Come to my cabin after school!" he said and walked away.

Y/n knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'. She went inside to see Taehyung reading something.