Lie-|JJK|

"What are you wearing? You are my wife! You should put up to that stature of mine!" Jungkook scolded his wife."You are lucky to have a husband like me! Or else who would have married a dumb girl like you?" Jungkook commented tarnishing Y/n's self-esteem.

"I am sorry!" she looked down."I will change!" she went inside the closet and Jungkook rolled his eyes at her.

They were going to a business party and Jungkook wanted her to look elegant. He was a narcissist, who always degraded his wife. He felt satisfied by that.

"Jungkook how do I look?" Eunha, Jungkook's girlfriend said face timing him. Jungkook saw Y/n coming out of the closet.

"Amazing as always baby!" Jungkook smiled. He deliberately said that to hurt Y/n. Y/n looked away. "I will see you later at the party!" Jungkook hung up.

"Is it fine?" Y/n asked.

"You never look good in anything but this looks fine!" he commented and went away.

-

Y/n was sitting alone at the party, staring at all the couples who were smiling and enjoying the party.

Why was her life so dull?

"It's a pleasant surprise that you came to my party! I wasn't expecting you!" Taehyung smiled walking to her.

He was a good friend of Jungkook and was Y/n's senior in high school. They knew each other well.

"Jungkook took me here!" she replied.

"I would have treated you far better than him!" he said caressing her hair.

He was aware of how Jungkook treated her, anybody could tell that by looking at her face that had lost its glow.

He felt pity for her, she was mistreated by her husband and that just gave him a thousand ways of how better he would have treated her if he were in Jungkook's stead. He believed she deserved someone perfect.

"That's why she married me! She knows she doesn't deserve a good treatment! I put her right, where she deserves to be!" Jungkook said walking to them.

"I can't with you!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and went away.

Jungkook grabbed Y/n't wrist and pulled her to a secluded place before slapping her right on her face. It wasn't the first time so she wasn't shocked or hurt.

"What were you trying to do? Tell everyone that I torture you or something? Do you want validation from men now? You want them to sympathize with you that bad?" he scolded her.

"I am sorry!" she said looking down.

Those 3 words were enough to calm his male ego down and she had learnt that.

He pinned her to the wall and grabbed her chin tightly.

"I shouldn't see you near any man here or else I will be starving you to death!" he said before jerking her away.

-

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night. She felt thirsty so she went downstairs. She heard some noises coming from a room. She walked towards it and her eyes teared up when she saw Jungkook fucking his girlfriend while she was moaning loudly.

He looked at Y/n and started fucking Eunha harder. She went away.

It was painful to see her husband fucking his girlfriend frequently.

-------

Y/n was sitting on the couch, looking at the clock every now and then. She sighed, it was almost midnight and her husband was nowhere home.