Rejection-1~|KTH&JJK|

Y/n stepped inside her school and opened her locker taking out books. She closed the locker and yelped in surprise when she saw Taehyung, her senior standing against a locker, staring at her.

"You scared me!" she said putting her hand over her chest. He smiled and leaned in.

"Really? I didn't even do much, what if I do? What will happen to you?" he asked tucking her hair behind her ear. "I will take you out on a date after school. I will take you from the class so be ready!" he said holding her hand before kissing her knuckles. She pulled her hand and moved away.

"I guess, Jaine is calling me!" she said and strode away from him. He smiled watching her back, he loved her but y/n didn't. She was his junior so she couldn't do much, his dad was a mayor.

Taehyung always showed his authority on her that she didn't like. He had scared all the boys in school to not even look at her and that she was his girlfriend when they weren't even dating.

"Stop acting like a creep and propose to her already!" Jimin said putting his hand around his shoulders.

"I already own her, I don't need to do that, she knows I love her. I like this sneaky game, it thrills me, moreover, it's fun to watch her scared face!" Taehyung chuckled taking the juice can from Jimin before drinking it.

Taehyung was famous for being headstrong and class president. He had an intimidating aura for strangers. He liked to bully others and have fun, seeing fear in their eyes. Y/n was scared of him too, she had been bullied in her past school, but she was glad she got good friends in her new school.

"Don't wait, she is getting close to Jungkook nowadays! I heard he likes her and he has a good reputation in school, if he proposes to her, she will agree!" Jimin casually said looking at y/n who was smiling while talking to Jungkook who was admiring her. They looked perfect, while their friends gossiped about their feelings.

"No way, I can't let a junior win over me. His dad works for my dad! I am better than him, he can't be perfect for her!" Taehyung said clenching his fists.

"Well, nowadays girls appreciate guys who treat them nicely, they don't need money since they are financially independent!" Jimin said waving a small hi to his crush who in return smiled at him. "Think about it deeply, I will see you later!" Jimin said walking behind his crush.

"I will not wait, I will capture her first!" he said walking to them before deliberately bumping into Jungkook.

He tripped and hugged y/n to not fall down. Taehyung gritted his teeth when his idea failed.

"Are you alright?" y/n asked as he regained his posture. He nodded and sighed looking at Taehyung who was glaring at him. He used to bully him a lot.

"I will see you in break!" he smiled at y/n and she nodded before he walked the other way.

________

"Y/n, why are you stressed?" Mark, y/n's cousin asked. They were of the same age and were in the same school.

"You know about my mom, she is constantly forcing me to study 16 hours so I get into Seoul University!" y/n looked down.

Her mom was strict in academic matters while she was a carefree soul, she didn't have much aspirations, she just wanted to lead a happy and content life.

"It's not that difficult to get in college okay!" Aria, y/n's friend said. She was rich and wasn't good at studies.

"How can you say that?" Yuna asked.

"You just have to enroll your name in the desired college and you get the admission, that's it!" she shrugged her shoulders, she was stupid.

"Aria, your dad is a rich business man right?" Mark asked gawking at her. She pouted and nodded, doing her makeup. "Thank god or else who would have married such a dumb girl!" he whispered, covering his mouth with his hand and everyone laughed while Aria was dumbfounded. Y/n smiled too, she always felt happy around her friends.