Rivalry Pt.3~|KTH&PJM|

Y/n entered the mansion with Yesol after bidding a goodbye to Jimin and Yuna. She stopped when she saw Taehyung, he had come back home because he was informed Y/n went out.

"Where are you coming from?" he asked glaring at her. Yesol held y/n's hand tightly. He got scared when Taehyung held her arm and grabbed her jaw. "YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK INTO MY EYES AND YET YOU WENT OUT WITH AN UNKNOWN MAN? HAVING ICECREAM WITH HIM! HOW CAN YOU BE SO UNFAITHFUL?" he shouted scaring his son more. When she didn't reply, he slapped her. Yesol pushed his father and cried.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY MOM! SHE HAS JUST STARTED BEING NORMAL AND YOU ARE HURTING HER! I HATE YOU!" he dragged his mother to his room ignoring Taehyung's words and shut the door. "He is a terrible person, I am sorry I didn't save you, but I promise I will not let him hurt you again." he cried out putting his head on her lap.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." she mumbled wiping his tears, caressing his head and he fell asleep. He got his mom's warmth after a long time.

Taehyung opened the door from a spare key, he didn't want to scare his son, but when he realized he was already asleep, he beckoned y/n to come to him. She didn't want to but there was no choice, she gently put her son to sleep and walked to him.

Another slap as soon as she entered the room, maybe she was going to turn blank again.

"You are changing for everyone and yet you behave like this to me, to your husband, aren't you ashamed, I should be your priority, you should try to please me yet you are so dead." he grabbed her hair before pushing her on the bed.

He loved Yesol, yet he didn't let him sleep in their room so that he could easily force himself on her, hit her or abuse her.

And it was happening again, y/n lost the count of bruises she would see once she looks into the mirror tomorrow. Her head had a purple blood clot because he banged her head on the floor, hit her with his golf stick and rammed inside her for as long as he wanted.

——

Y/n was staring at her scars, bruises and red marks, they didn't pain anymore, she was used to it now. Taehyung was wearing his shirt looking at her.

"You look good like this, I want to see you like this forever, I love this vulnerable and scarred y/n." Taehyung said kissing her neck and she closed her eyes."I had stopped all the restrictions, but it was not for you to cross your limits, now you are not even allowed to go out of this room, I don't want my son to misunderstand me and think of me as a monster, I know you are instigating him against me, and I won't let that happen." he told her, pressing her cheek against the mirror, hurting the wounds."Am I clear?" he asked and she closed her eyes, wanting all of this to disappear. "Fucking dum bitch!" he threw her on the floor in agitation and left locking the door.

Y/n put her head on the wall and heard Yesol banging the door, he got scared when he opened his eyes and didn't see his mom right beside him.

"MOM, ARE YOU INSIDE? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR, I WANT TO SEE YOU! YOU ARE NOT UPSET WITH ME, RIGHT?" he asked scared he offended his mom and that she would return back to her old self.

Y/n was too weak to reply, her throat was dry, she laid on the floor, feeling loss of energy.

Yesol ran to get the spare key and found it before unlocking the door. His eyes widened when he saw his mom lying on the floor looking badly beaten up.

"MOM!" he put her head on his lap."Please open your eyes, don't leave me." he started crying but she didn't reply. He looked around and found a phone, he went out, opened his diary and dialed Jimin's number.

"Hello? Who is there?" Jimin asked.

"Uncle, Mom-" he was crying.

"What happened to Y/n?" he asked worreidly.