Tony (Request) | Pink

Requested by : TMNT221BHobbit

You thought about it. How were you going to tell Tony that you were having a girl? Essentially nothing could surprise Tony and you were sure that he'd probably have hacked the hospital records had it not been for your ingenuity in the art of lying.

You pursed your lips before going to sit down at his desk. The idea began to hit you and smiled.

You logged on and found yourself looking at an adorable picture of your wedding day. You quickly began changing the background to pink.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Jarvis asked.

You laughed. "Yes. Now help me. Everything needs to be pink."

Instantaneously all the screens turned pink, even the icons for his applications going pink themed. You smiled. "Thank you, Jarvis!"

"Welcome."

Tony was going to freak.

---

"I'm home!" you heard him call. You came down from the bedroom where'd you'd been watching some TV whilst lounging.

The smile on his face when he saw you made you smile. He hugged you gingerly. "How are you?" he asked.

You smiled. "Good. How was your day?"

He shrugged. "Not bad."

You kissed him on the cheek before moving away. "I'm going to go grab a snack."

"Alright. I'll go check if Jarvis finished that new program."

You nodded and watched as he walked down to his lab. Then a scream broke out. "(Y/N)! Something's wrong with my system! Did you touch it?!"

"Nope!"

Three... Two... One...

He ran back, wide eyed. "She's a girl."

You nodded, tearing up after seeing him do the same. He hugged you again, a little more forcefully this time. "The words on the screen were smart," he chuckled. "I thought it was a virus - though that's very unlikely because Jarvis - oh. You used Jarvis didn't you."

You laughed. "Maybe."

He grinned back at you, just happy at this new revelation. The idea that he was a father was finally sinking in.