Tony

Grey, past knee, pencil skirt, with a red silk singlet tucked in and a matching grey blazer. You watch yourself in the mirror. This was it. This was going to be your big break into the world of PAs (personal assistants). You let out a breath you didn't even realise you were holding. You pick up the letter you've clipped to your mirror. It has on it what Mr. Stark requires.

A good looking personal assistant with an ability to cook, and keep track of yours truly.

He has a way of inflating his ego with pretty women and fancy cars, and to be honest, you don't want to be just another number, but being able to meet him is almost a dream of yours.

You fix up your blazer one more time before deciding that yes. It most definitely screams 'professional by, sexy.' Girl, you look good.

You put on a pair of shallow heels and leave, making sure to take your forms with you.

When you arrive at Stark Industries, you're almost surprised to find a male receptionist. Then you look a little more to the left and to the right and all of the others are models. But it doesn't matter, because you look more amazing then them, and you're going to get closer to Tony Stark. Just. Because. You. Can.

You walk up to the man and smile. "Hi. I'm Mr. Starks new personal assistant," you say. You know how to use your femininity to your advantage, and you're doing it right now.

He smiles. "Absolutely. And what's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

He does some tapping of the keyboard and nods. He hands you a pass and sends you straight off, up the lift and to Tony's office.

***

The lift doors open and you see a wide open office - much bigger than any one you'd ever been in - and a desk with a large chair turned to face the window.

The chair slowly turns, revealing Tony Stark. He rather obviously looks you up and down. You blush, but stand tall.

He likes what he sees.

"And you are...?"

"(Y/M). Your new personal assistant."

You walk over to him, holding out a form that he needs to sign. He signs it and gives it back to you.

"I like you," he says. "Want a drink?" He gestures to his seemingly endless alcohol supply.

"I'm fine, Mr. Stark."

He shrugs. "Suit yourself."

You wait for a bit, unsure of what to do. Are you supposed to be taking calls or doing jobs? Getting him drinks? Or coffee?

"You know what," he decides, "you can go for a break."

You raise an eyebrow. "Will that be all, Mr. Stark?"

He smiles and nods and for a second he looks genuinely nice. "That will be all, Ms. (Y/L/N)."

Oh you can see him devour you up with his eyes.

You turn and leave and the entire time, you know exactly where he's looking.

-----

Hehe short.

(On a side note for all dem gurls out there!!)
I just wanted to say, girls, women, love yourself.
I was doing some stuff for school about feminism. (I know ooohhh I wrote the 'f' word.) But as I was doing that, I saw some pretty sexist things. So just saying, my writing isn't the putting forward of female subjugation. It's the opposite. If we want to be flirty, we should be flirty and if we want to become a housewife, then sure! Why not? There's nothing wrong with either.

I'm sorry if I'm boring you and thank you if you've read this far, but I feel like after doing all that school stuff, it's just integrating itself into my writing :p so yes. No subjugation intended! (For entertainment purposes only)