Steve

"Oh, p-lease. I could do a better job than the star spangled captain any day," Tony says, starting the usual fight. He's pissed today since Pepper's not home to comfort him about how he couldn't pick up the Mjölnir and how it barely moved when Steve had a go. Very pissed.

"Your amour isn't even strong enough to pick it up. What makes you think that you're better than him, metal man?" Thor laughs. You know he's secretly afraid of Steve now. You can see the worry in his eyes.

"Guys, guys," Steve interrupts, trying to stop the escalation of a very stupid argument. "It really doesn't matter."

"I beg to differ," Tony says, gritting his teeth. "Jarvis, replay the video."

A video of Steve projects onto the wall. The Mjölnir move ever so slightly and Tor's in the background, his face turning to a mask of shock before Steve returns the hammer.

"It. Moved," Tony rages, getting all up into Steve's face. "The hammer thing moved. Why did it move? What makes you so high and mighty." He whips around to Thor. "Thor, I want a finger print."

Thor shrugs, picking the hammer up effortlessly and grinning at Tony who's made a fool of himself. Steve takes a step back and you watch him, admiring even the way his jaw clenches.

"Let's not start an argument," Steve says.

Tony's quick to reply. "Too late."

And then all hell breaks loose, with all three testosterone fuelled men stepping up to the plate and demanding for duels.

The moment Tony introduced the suit, that was moment you could see the building being trashed. You stood up. "That's enough!"

They all stare at you. It's pretty obvious they forgot you were there. You sigh. "This is just a stupid argument - "

"It is not stupid," Tony says. "The only thing that's stupid here, is that you're dating Captain Stars."

Steve takes that personally and all of a sudden, Tony has a fist in his face and then the ground. You stare, shocked at Steve who's shaking out his hand. "No one talks about my girlfriend like that. Not even you."

-----

Steve <3
Haha hi :) feed back is appreciated and votes and all that stuff!
I hope you enjoyed!!