Tony

There was a humongous fuss as you walked out of the school. Parked on the street was a sports car, purring and waiting. You yourself were drawn to the car but the moment you saw who it was, you were just a bit pissed. Was he here to grovel?

He saw you and he saw you walk away from him, down the road to get to the train station and make your own way home.

He followed you on the car. "(Y/N)... Don't tell me you're still angry..."

You ignored him. It was indication enough to him that you were still angry.

"(Y/N)..."

You grit your teeth and looked to him. "What do you want, Tony?"

"I came to apologise."

You scoffed. "I don't want your apology."

"Then what do you want? Baby... Don't be mad."

"Don't tell me what to do."

He pouted his irresistible pout. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

You smirked. "Get out of your car and grovel."

"In front of all these people?" He was beginning to panic, adjusting his collar.

You nodded. "Uh-huh. Unless of course, you didn't really want to apologise..."

He pouted some more but got out of he car and got in front of you. "I'm sorry I - "

"On your knees."

He hesitated but got on his knees. "Baby, I'm sorry I'm such a stupid ass. Will you please accept my apology and take me back?"

You giggled. "Fine."

----------

Hehe ^^