Tony

Sleep, eat, party, repeat.

That's all your life seemed to consist of at the moment. Tony was bringing you out all the time to the newest hotspots, or the neighbourhood parties. You seemed to have no rest.

You sighed looking around. Your little party had their own corner in the club with the plush seating and everything.

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" they chanted. Not again. Please. No more. You were not excited to have a massive hangover tomorrow.

You received yours and looked to Tony. "Babe, I think I'm done for the night."

He took your shot. "More for me then." He sculled it and put it down getting cheered on.

"Yeah. I'm going home," you said.

He put his arm around you and held you back. "No. Don't go... Come on..."

You sighed, leaning on his shoulder. You liked the smell of him, minus the alcohol. "I'm tired."

"Just another hour. Please?"

You stood up. "No, Tony... I need to sleep..."

He pulled you down and onto his lap. "Baby..."

You tried to push him away but he was pretty persuasive, his lips at your neck.

You slumped, breathing him in. He held you close. "I love you," he said, peppering kisses on your skin.

"Tony, I want to go home. Now. Please."

He sighed, turning your head to kiss you properly.

They passed out more shots and he took one, holding up one finger, telling you to wait a second. He sculled it. "Ok. Let's go."

You smiled, getting off him. He stood up and took your hand, leading you out.

-----------------

EXAMS ARE OVER AND I'M LISTENING TO SELENA GOMEZ, SO YAH. Was that apparent in the imagine??