Steve | She likes flowers Part 2

It was an awkward walk to the ice cream shop. You passed a flower shop and Steve bought you the flowers you liked, in the colour your sister had so graciously told him you also liked.

"Thanks," you muttered, embarrassed beyond belief.

"You're welcome..." He was blushing. How adorable.

Phew caught you looking and that resulted in a new blush for both of you.

You walked in silence, your hands occasionally brushing. The electric current that ran between the two of you as skin met skin was one that gave you a shock each time.

You made it to the ice cream shop, still having not said anything after the flowers. He held out the door for you and did a ladies first sweep. You smiled and walked in. The cool was refreshing.

He walked you up to the display, tons and tons of ice cream flavours in different little compartments.

"Ah. Steve. How are you?" the server asked.

Steve smiled. "Good."

"And is this your girlfriend?"

You blushed. It was funny. You pretended to be embarrassed that he said that, but at the same time, you kind of liked it. "Uh, no. We're just friends."

"Ah. The old friendzone. Been there. Done that. Good luck, mate."

Steve chuckled. "We just met."

The man chuckled back. "You're a quick one then."

Steve shrugged. "Give or take ninety years." What?

The man saw your expression of bewilderment. "Oh she doesn't know."

"Dent know what?" you asked.

He handed you a photograph. Oh my. No wonder why he looked so familiar.

"You're Captain America?!" you gasped.

He shrugged. "Yeah."

"Wow."

The man chuckled, handing you an ice cream. "It's on the house, enjoy your date."

You wanted to tell him it wasn't a date but Steve just politely took his own ice cream and took you to sit down.

That 'date' brought many more dates, not that you were complaining.

-------------

👫💏

Sorry kinda running low on inspiration..