Steve

You lounged on the couch with him, watching your favourite TV show. It went to add break and you looked to Steve who was smiling at you. You loved the colour of his eyes and the innocence they had in them.

"So, tomorrow, are you needed at SHEILD?" You hoped the answer was no.

He smiled. "No."

You grinned. "Yay."

He laughed. "Why? What's up?" He'd been saying 'What's up' a lot lately after he'd learned it from one of your friends.

"Nothing. Just wondering."

He kissed your forehead. "Of course I'll spend time with you."

You grinned. "Want to go ice skating?"

The man visibly froze. "Ice...?"

You realised the connection. "Well, it's not really the same..."

He unfroze and you couldn't help but giggle. He nodded. "I suppose you're right."

-the-next-day-

"Steve! Come on! Let's go!" you squealed as you pulled up into the parking lot.

He looked weary. "Alright," he said, following you.

He took your hand as you lead him straight to the rink.

The moment you walked inside, you noticed just how empty it was. That was good. You went and got your shoes and got Steve to find his size.

He got his and you got yours and you sat down together, putting them on.

"Don't tell me you never ice skated as a kid," you said.

He shrugged. "I didn't...?"

You giggled. "Then this will be really fun for you."

You got on the ice and took to it like a duck on water. Steve on the other hand, clung for his life onto the wall. He looked at you, a very worried expression stuck on his face.

Another skater came around and kicked him over. He clutched onto the wall. "Gah!" he cried as he tried to stand but his skates gave way. His face was pressed up against the wall and you just watched, laughing. This was hilarious.

He pulled himself up and you ogled at his muscle. He was definitely fit.

He huffed as you skated up to him. "This is a challenge," he said, taking your hand and pulling you down with him as he fell.

You accidentally elbowed him in the diaphragm. He let out a breath before groaning a little. "Ow..."

"Sorry," you said, kissing his cheek before getting up. He looked at you bewildered.

"How do you get up?"

You ended up hauling him up.

He huffed. "Thanks."

You held his hand and helped him skate around until the end of the session. He'd fallen over about ten times, but you'd let go of his hand fast enough to not be dragged down.

You went around your last lap. He was getting better, almost keeping up with you.

"(Y/N)!" he called. You turned around and he came right at you, knocking you over again. He flipped the two of you just in time before you hit the ice and you fell on him.

He smiled, looking up at you with those adorable eyes. "I love you."

You smiled back. "I love you too."

And just as you were about to kiss, a speed skater went right past the two of you and you got the end of an ice spray.

-------

:p

Comment, vote, follow <3