Thor

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked amazing. You had your hair in curls, your makeup done spotlessly, and your shoes were so comfortable you swore that you would be able to dance the entire night.

Your dress was a red baby doll dress with a black sash around the waist. It was designer and you were proud of it. Being an Agent of Shield allowed you to finally have the pay to keep up your intake of fashion products. Your shoes were wedges that clung to your feet effortlessly and on your wrist were golden bracelets that matched your clutch. Your outfit overall was rather shocking and nice.

"(Y/N), come on! Let's go!" Natasha shouted, dragging you out of your confessed narcissistic thoughts. You checked yourself once more before deciding to leave before she came up here.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you called as you made your way down the stairs. She looked at you, her eyes taking in everything. She thought you looked amazing. She liked the way you dressed. Your fashion sense was almost as impeccable as hers, or so she kept reminding you.

"You look amazing," she said as she followed you out. "And your butt looks amazing in this dress too."

You found yourself laughing. Nat always knew how to make you laugh, even if it was in her very sarcastic manner.

You both arrived at the party and the music could be heard from all the way out there.

The doors opened for you and you walked in. It was a SHIELD New Years party to celebrate the end of another good year. There would be drinks, dancing, good music, and best of all, watching the ball drop and a load of New Years kisses. But first on the agenda, was drinking.

You made your way to the bar and by the time everyone had arrived, you were lightly buzzed and laughing at everyone and everything.

***

Thor watched on from the corner of the room. He'd been drinking, and he'd spotted you. You. The girl with it all. The looks, the body, the cute giggle and laugh. In his eyes, you'd beaten every other girl in the room. Even those supermodels had nothing on you. Your smile could light up the most dark place on Asgard.

"Go ask her to dance," Natasha said as she approached him, going to sit next to Bruce who was starting to get into the spirit of New Years after five drinks.

"What if she says no?" he asked.

"Then she says no."

"Yeah, go on, my hammer yielding friend," Tony said, laughing. "Time to show us what that hammer can actually do." Ah Tony. Always full of innuendos at the most inappropriate yet seemingly right times.

Thor chuckled. "Then as you Midgardians say; wish me luck!"

He stood up, leaving his drink and he walked all the way over. To. You.

***

You wouldn't have believed it if someone had told you that you'd be standing in front of a very nervous looking god. You had no idea how to react.

"W-Would you honour me with a dance?" he asked. Tony had thankfully changed the song to a slower one as to create a more romantic feel.

You took his hand and he led you onto the dance floor.

The moment he had you there, he had you mesmerised as well. How could someone that looked like him be so gentle at the same time? He was, without a doubt, the best dance you'd ever had, and after just a few seconds, the two of you were grinning from ear to ear.

Natasha smiled from a distance, catching your eye once or twice. You could see her saying something to Clint which made the both of them laugh and you had a hunch that it was about you and Thor. You blushed.

Slowly, the song came to an end and you broke apart. He was smiling and you were smiling, and somewhere across the room, a whole bunch of Avengers were smiling too.

***

At the end of the party, you went home with Natasha for a long sleepover. Girls night only. Just the way you liked it.

As you came back into your room from brushing your teeth, Natasah giggled at you and stared.

"What?" you asked.

"Can Thor have your number?" By the last word, she'd burst out laughing.

------
:D
All suggestions are appreciated!!!!!