Steve (Request) | R2P Part 1

You watched him pack, throwing articles of clothing one after the other into the suitcase on the bed. He was leaving to fight Hydra and you were slightly worried, but more annoyed that Fury hadn't even told you.

"I'm coming with you," you said.

He nodded before he stopped, doing a double take. "What?"

"I'm coming with you, Steve." You threw a bra into his well packed suitcase and watched as he looked puzzled for a moment before realising that you weren't going to back down so easily.

He shook his head, walking over to you and putting both hands on your arms. "(Y/N). It's too dangerous."

You pouted. "Steve, I can take care of myself."

He placed his hand on top of your belly which barely even showed. "But our baby can't."

You knew it was irrational to want to fight whilst pregnant, but hey. It might have been the concoction of hormones that surged through you, or maybe it was your pure desire to keep your family intact after watching a few too many films where the hero dies and leaves his wife and kids to fend for themselves - not that you'd be alone. You always knew that if anything happened, the Avengers were your family and would be there.

He sighed, kissing your forehead. "Look. I'll be home soon. And then no more missions until this little guy's three. How's that sound?"

You giggled. "Ok."

As you walked out, you heard, "Are you forgetting something?"

You smirked. He wanted a kiss. You leaned over, but at the last minute, you grabbed your bra out of his suitcase. "Mm. Yeah. You have no use for it."

That made him chuckle uncomfortably, and made you laugh as you went to and relax and plot with some food. Steve, regardless of having been in this time zone long enough, was still the relatively (thanks Tony) shy guy he'd been before.

-----

Hey!! This was one of my first requests and I keep forgetting to do it because I wrote the details down on my laptop and haven't been on that in so long. Also I don't remember who sent it in - sorry!! This will have more parts promise :) I'm just so busy and wanted to update :p