Tony | Anywhere

He lay, curled up in a horizontal ball, in between the ceiling and your closet in what you called the top shelf. It was simply extra storage space that had been vacated for him to hide when your mother or father decided to barge in. Lately, he'd been getting very good at spotting when they would come in, and getting up there in time.

The door swung open and you reconfigured your face to make it seem as though nothing fishy had been going on. You smiled sweetly only to your mother's confusion. "I thought I heard someone," she said, frowning. She wasn't one of the ever-present frowners, but she did her fair share of frowning that must've led to the lines that sat on her forehead.

"No one but me," you replied, sticking to the innocence that your face showed. You took a quick glance at Tony who winked back at you. He was really getting good at hiding.

"Oh... Ok," she said, blinking a few times as to collect her thoughts. "So there are no boys up here?"

You laughed. It sounded off to your ears, but she didn't seem to hear it. "None at all. Unless you count YouTube. Then that's a different story." She had a nice laugh at that as you sent her out with your usual words. "Thanks for stopping by, Mum!"

She shut the door on her way out before Tony uncurled and slipped out from his hiding spot rather soundlessly. He smiled at you and you grinned back. Yet again, you'd managed to evade punishment for having a boy in your room. You couldn't help but feel a bit smug about it.

Tony smiled, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. You leaned back, your feet still pressed up to you butt, your knees sticking into the air in a sort of unfolded crouched position. You looked down to your phone before finding him making himself comfortable on top of your knees, his arms covering them before his chin perched. He kept his eyes locked on you, his weight allowing you to sit up and peer deeper into his eyes.

"What is it?" you asked, recognising the mischief in his eyes. It was the same one that he'd had when he'd bought you the big bunny, and the day he'd tried to poison you with his 'cooking skills', and the very same one he'd had the other week before he'd gotten you to ride on a roller coaster which was most definitely not to your liking. You instantly regretted asking.

He smiled at you. "Where would you like to go today?" he asked. "According to Jarvis's mental scans, your mother has about one percent suspicion. A one to ninety nine isn't going to stop you having some fun now, is it?"

You rolled your eyes, pushing him off your knees just hard enough that it was sudden for him. "We almost got busted last week. I'm not having a repeat of that." Your lungs had never had such a good work out in comparison to that day, having had sprinted down ten blocks because Tony's suit hadn't geotracked him because being an idiot, he'd turned it off, and you needed to get home as soon as possible.

He huffed, taking your knees hostage again. "Come on," he said, pouting as he turned his head to rest his left cheek on his forearm. "How about a picnic?"

"A picnic?" You looked outside, seeing the dark looming rain cloud that was about to relieve itself all over your neighborhood and some others. He nodded.

"Right. Bad idea." He let go of you voluntarily as he stood up. "How about we go to the aquarium then?" What was with the water theme? "No? Uh... Arcade? Movie? Bowling? Laser tag? Ugh. No. Too much shooting and running and exercise and - How about that tall building you've always wanted to go to? Or a restaurant? Ice cream? Library?" He was running out of ideas. You sighed, holding your hand out for his. He let you take it and you pulled him in close so that his legs touched the side of your bed.

"Why don't we just stay in here?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his torso and pressing your cheek into him.

He thought about it for a second. "But it's more fun out there!"

You let of of him and gave him a look. He sighed, crawling onto your bed again.

He took your hands and forced his eyes upon you. When he looked at you, looking away wasn't an option.

"Anywhere is perfect if I'm with you."

You smiled at his rather forced persuaded answer but knew he wasn't lying. "Thank you, Tony."

He grinned at the accreditation of doing some good with the possibility of earning a brownie point and you just shook your head, laughing.