2

DAY ONE

THE SEATS THAT WE have on the plane are a bit scattered. Vittoria and I are quite close, while Giuliana and Adrianna ended up a few places behind. At least this way I could finally allow myself a few hours of sleep. We are already departing San Francisco International Airport, heading towards Faa'a International Airport.

The crying of some children, and the turbulence prevent me from falling asleep.

WHEN WE LAND IN Faa'a, the temperature is much warmer than I thought. So much that I must put down the jacket I had worn the night before. I'm wearing tight fit jeans, and a white low-cut top that easily gives view to my breasts. This top outlines my curves perfectly.

"So, girls, what are the plans?" Giuliana steps through the automatic sliding doors while showing off her new pair of sunglasses.

She meets us at the curb.

"How about we reach the resort so we can drop down the stuff, and then go for a drink?" I suggest as an African American honked his horn at us. He drove by while looking.

I follow the sound of his horn, and our eyes meet.

"What a creep."

"How is everyone feeling? Jet lagged and tired? Or you have enough energy to go to the beach today?" Adrianna asks. Then, she turns to me as if she was seeking approval.

"I'm totally fine with going to the beach, but I'm sort of hungry though."

"So am I!" Vittoria turns around while holding her phone.

"Let's start by going to this place. I looked up their name, and they have really good reviews."

"Should I call for a taxi?" I raise my phone.

"No!" All three of them respond almost immediately.

I raise my hands in surrender.

"The resort is not that far from here. Probably two blocks away."

"It's too hot for us to walk!" Vittoria observes while glancing up at the blue sky.

"If we walk, we're going to get all sweaty by the time we reach the resort." Adrianna tilts her luggage, so it will be on its two wheels.

"I've made a deal that I will only accept sweat on my skin during sex here in Tahiti." Giuliana turns to Adrianna. A lock of mousy blonde hair covered her left eye.

I raise my eyebrows and roll my eyes.