47

I CAN SEE AN impressive cruiser in the dock floating on the dark water. Mijan grabs my hand, and we walk towards it. He changes clothes inside of the limousine. He is wearing a white tank top, and cute swim shorts.

"How are you feeling after our partial BDSM scene together?"

"I'm feeling a little strange. Like, when I reflect on something I'm not sure about. I feel a sore throat. But ultimately, I hope it all went well. Sorry I didn't complete the bondage scene. I'll make it up to you."

I look out towards the ocean. The wind moves through my hair.

"I'm not someone who connects sex with emotions normally, so I don't feel anything really too emotional after it. Other than maybe exhausted."

"Is this the beginning of something you would enjoy trying to do again or was that a one-time thing?"

I stop walking and turn to face him.

"I honestly find that I enjoy kink more than vanilla sex. I'm eager to entertain your BDSM fantasy. I experienced a great deal of pleasure at the beginning. It sparked my interest for sure."

"I would say we might not have to try everything all at once. We're going to find out who you are and what you like through exploration. We got to keep building your portfolio. Keep an open mind. But you're heading in the right direction!"

I pull gently on his hair, bringing his mouth down to mine, and I kiss him, forcing my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. He groans, and his arms embrace me, pulling me to him. His hands find their way into my hair, and he kisses me back, hard and possessive. His tongue and my tongue twist and turn together, consuming each other. He tastes divine.

He pulls back suddenly, our collective breathing ragged and mingling. My hands drop to his arms, and he glances down at me.

The chilly ocean breeze is making my dress move as if it's alive. I swipe at the blonde hair blinding me.

Mijan helps me clear the gap between the water, and the yacht.

This yacht is immense!

I can't fathom this will be ours for the entire night!

"There is still an hour before the others arrive and we sail. Do you want to try going in the pool with the one-piece bathing suit I got you?"

Mijan's eyes blaze with need, and pure unadulterated lust.

Holy shit!

I could spontaneously combust from his look alone. His hands move down to my behind. He pulls me sharply against him, against his erection.

Oh my...

He is into me again!

I giggle and bite my bottom lip while glancing at the reflection of the weaking sunlight on the water.

"You have such a contagious smile."

I burst out laughing. "Stop."

"What? Are you laughing at me, Miss De Santis?"

"I wouldn't dare, Mr. Mijan." I reply with mock seriousness.

"I think you dare, and I think you do laugh at me, quite frequently."

"You are quite funny."

"Funny?"

"Oh yes."

"Funny peculiar or funny ha-ha?"