45

I STEP OUT OF the bathroom while wearing a white bathrobe. I'm also wearing very comfortable panties, and a bra underneath.

I cross the hall, and reach for the doorknob of the room I'm staying in. When I open the door, I catch two guys sitting on my bed. The guy sitting by the head of the bed has his shirtsleeves rolled up to reveal brown muscular forearms.

"Hi." The first one raises his left hand to say hello. British accented. He has long dark lashes, and black curly hair.

"How are you?" The muscular forearms guy got up.

I'm not in the mood for anything right now.

"Who...are...you...guys?" I'm looking confused. My hair is dripping wet.

"My name is Devon."

"And I'm Bonner."

"You requested our presence. You wanted to be bad. Here we are. Ready for a threesome."

I look frightened. I am not expecting this.

Threesome?

Group sex?

We're about to start all over again?

I take a few steps back towards the hall. I'm hearing footsteps. Mijan appears, and he is approaching me.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Now that you are more relaxed, get your things ready."

"I meant what is going on in there?"

Devon and Bonner start laughing.

"We were just playing with you Ms. De Santis. There won't be a threesome going on with you here. We just came over to drop off some stuff for you."

"What stuff?"

"Tonight, we are going to the port. We will be in a private yacht. I took the liberty of giving you gifts! I got a couple of dresses that I personally believe would look great on you."

"Mr. Mijan." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I don't want gifts from you. All I want from you, is if you could please help me get back to my friends. I miss them. I am worried about them."

"Ms. De Santis. Your friends are fine!"

"How are you so sure?"

"I know. They will be in there."

"They will be in the yacht?"

"You're correct. They will meet us there! There will be an important meeting with some other people. I want to introduce you to them."

"I don't even know how to categorize you. If I do this thing... What am I going to be to you?"

He crosses his arm in front of his chest.

"You're going to be my girlfriend. I don't understand why you are questioning this now?"

"You never asked me out to be your girlfriend." I glance at Devon and Bonner. One raises his eyebrows. The other raises his arms in surrender.