49

MIJAN HUGS ME FROM behind while tossing my wavy hair over my right shoulder and bites my neck. He releases my shoulders, moving his hand to my bare back. Holding me more softly and allowing my body to cling to his for support as he continues to push into me. I can feel his erection growing against me. His erection is against my butt. Oh my... He wants me. Sam Mijan, powerful men, wants me, and I'm currently not in the mood.

Not here...

Not right now...

But I can't let him find out what I just heard from Lexy's friend.

I'm just going to have to play along until I get to my friends...

If they are all alive.

"You are so sexy, Scarlett."

"And you're always smelling so good Sam." I murmur.

A devilish smile grows on his face. He slides an access card above the doorknob, and I hear the bolt click. Sliding the door to the side, we enter the suite.

It's very quiet inside. The light is dim. The headboard of a king size bed in front of me is in the shape of a massive sun. The room is large and airy, and plushy furnished in browns and gold and beige.

"I'm going to have a shower. Unless you'd like to shower first?" He cocks his head to one side, still grinning.

My heartbeat has picked up.

"Or we could shower together?" His grin widens, and he reaches over and runs his thumb down my cheek and across my lower lip.

I let out the breath that I've been holding. Why is he so damn attractive?

Right now, I want to go and join him in the shower...

Or...

"I will shower first."

"All right. That sounds fair enough."

All I could think about was his strong, manly hands tossing me around or holding me down while he thrusted into me. The ache between my legs just continues to worsen, moistening my panties with every naughty scenario that comes to mind.

BUT EVEN AS I stood under the faucet, letting the water cascade down my naked body, he still rang in my ear like a nagging fly that wouldn't go away.

My hands travel down from my hair. Touching myself roughly over my perky breasts and pinching my nipples until a soft, breathy moan left my lips.

I could hear the bathroom door close silently. And my only hope for a sweet release would be that it was Mijan joining me. Giving me what he guaranteed he could.

"Sam?" I whisper, peering around the shower curtain just in time to see Mijan pulling his shirt above his head and tossing it to the floor.

I clung to the rubber fabric with an iron grip as I look to his perfectly toned body. He flexes his abs as he unbuckles his belt.

My eyes glue to his belt, wishing he would grasp it in his hand and give me a few whips of it on my butt.

My sex throbbed at the thought, causing my stomach to turn to knots as I look at him before me.

Mijan is the epitome of sexy; a nice body that dripped of confidence and pure, raw sex.

"Room for one more?" He gives me a devilish grin, showing half of his pearly white teeth.