57

THE ROOM I ENTER is large and airy and plushy furnished in browns and golds and beige. I'm tranquil and serene, enjoying the strange unfamiliar surrounds. The bedroom is styled with a cathedral vaulted ceiling.

"Would you like to stay here for the night Scarlett?"

I turn towards Mijan.

"I would like to reunite with my friends. That is all."

"This room is identical to the room where they are taking Vittoria. She will be in good hands."

I cross my arms in front of my chest. Mijan continues.

"I'm assuming you don't have any plans for the night. Stay with me. Let us have fun with my friends. I would love if you stayed with us tonight."

My heels click against the tiles as I cross the room and stare out the window. The moon lingers above the ocean water in the distance. I catch Mijan's reflection on the glass. He is licking his lips while glancing down at the curves of my waist. The dress I'm wearing sits very short just under the curves of my butt cheeks. I toss my hair over my right shoulder, and glance back at him.

"Are you just going to hang around and stare or are you going to make a move?"

He hastily walks around the bed and covers the few feet between us. I look into his eyes and look past the mesmerizing brown color. They are twinkiling with an almost conspiratorial gleam. I look at him for a long moment, and then a smile breaks across my face. I lean my head towards his.

His mouth is cool, and his tongue is swift. I could smell cologne on his skin, and in his hair. I feel his chest against my breasts. Then, I stop moving, and hold still. I pull away while opening my eyes. I'm breathing heavy.

He grabs my elbows and pushes me towards the bed. The height of the mattress is at a perfect height. I feel the muscles tense and release around my sex. Mijan runs his hands through my hair around my ear and holds my face gently.

He leans in to kiss me. Several soft kisses around my neck, cheek, and nibbles on my ear.

"There is not a moment that goes by that I want to skip a move on you."

My legs open for him. Invitingly, I reach down, unzip his pants, and grab his cock to guide him in and it had gotten so hard and so big so fast. It was bent upwards and slightly to the left. I lick my hands and begin to stroke his big hard cock as he positions me perfectly.

He rips my little red lacey thong to the side and hikes up my dress for maximum exposure and begins to slowly insert his rather large member into my little and tight entrance. I moan at the tight grip I have on both of his biceps as he ploughs into me. My legs are wrapped around his waist, as his slow thrusts are becoming more vigorous.

I'm getting anal penetration...and I must be soaking through the dress because all of him is fizzing in and out of me. I can feel every motion. My whole feel so full and stretched. His bendy cock acquainting itself with my G-spot. It feels so intense.

I pull him closer. My nails almost digging into his back. My moan becomes louder.

"Do you like feeling how tight I am?"

"Always."

He pulls me to the very edge of the bed, but his strong arms hold me tight. This slight change of angles, and his thrusting becomes more intense.

Pleasure moans escapes his mouth as he batters his cock inside of me. I bite down on his shoulder to stop my grunting noise, but his hand reaches out around my chin and pushes me back against the mattress. I see his face redden, almost feel his cock swell up to the point of explosion.

It feels like an eternity. My mouth gapes open as I feel an internal earthquake.

"Oh – My – Gawd!" I scream.

I'm burying my face in his chest again. My butt is filled up with warm sperm as I leave him no choice but to unload his balls inside of me. A frothy mess as he slowly pulls out his long cock. It hangs there. Thick. Semi-tense on the way down. Dripping with huge blotches of cum and momentarily I feel like I have a tunnel between my legs.

"How do you manage to look bigger than before you put it in?" I ask in a raspy voice.

"Black Magic."

"You're not black though."

"Middle eastern. Brown. One shade lighter than being fully black."

I roll my eyes. I just lay there, with my head against the pillows. My legs are spread apart, gasping and a little sweaty as we maintain eye contact. He tucks his cock away and zips up his pants.