BEHIND SAM MIJAN, I see Vittoria tilting a bottle of vodka in her mouth. Further down, Giuliana is with Shamil. She is sitting on top of him. His fingers are skillfully stimulating her. I could see that her hips are moving in and out, while she is pushing against him. She tilts her head towards him, and togue kisses him. Her long hair cascades all to the left.

"I love your smell." Mijan pushes my hair from my neck, and his lips sizzle a hot trail in its wake.

I close my eyes, trying to keep my breathing under control. Trying to absorb the disordered, chaotic sensations that his lips are unleashing on my neck. There is a tingling feeling coursing through my body. I feel the hair rising on the back of my neck.

Mijan was about to say something when Vittoria approaches us.

"Guess who's going on a modest yacht ride tomorrow?" She exclaims happily. "I am!"

"What about us?"

I thought we were all going to stick together through everything we did in Tahiti.

I guess we're not!

Vittoria turns around. Whoa. Head spin. She grabs the back of the couch.

"You know what Vittoria?" I lean towards her ear and yell over the sound of the music. "Drinking vodka straight from the bottle didn't really go well with you. Give me that. Please. You had enough."

She didn't even respond. She sat down. Her eyes were on Giuliana. Then, the guy she had been talking to appeared in front of her. She turns to face him and raises only her eyes to watch his face. He had his erection firmly in his grasp. Vittoria's mouth drops open. She keeps glancing up at him and comes face-to-face with his wicked grin. She reaches forward, and places one of her hands behind his knee.

The guy that she was with, leans to her ear and says something. She nods, and then grasps her hand behind her back. He moves his hand up and down with a firm grip on the back of her head. He releases his hand, leaving her to continue alone. He closes his eyes as she moves up and down his length, his mouth drops open as his breathing increases.

Then, she pulls him deeper into her mouth... All the way down to his balls...She is sucking him harder and harder. Pushing him deeper and deeper. Suddenly, I watch her gasping for air while coughing on the floor. Her eyes are watery, and her mascara all smeared.

"Only you are in charge of your happiness, Ms. De Santis." Mijan murmurs, gesturing with his long-fingered, beautifully manicured hand. "This dress you are wearing is giving me a good idea of what I'm going to find once I peel it from your body."

I pull his hands away from me.

"No. Please. I can't do this. Not now."