25

"TEEN GIRLS?" VITTORIA RAISES her hand and brush her hair.

"Think about it Vittoria. There is something more than meets the eyes. Let's look at ourselves. Why would they be so interested in us?"

"We are party animals."

"That too." I laugh. "But what I'm trying to get to is...This goes for many of us...we are sweethearts from loving homes. Our parents care about us! We were cheerleaders. Shit! Take a look at Gi. She achieved all honors in high school. We come to an island that is full of celebrities from Hollywood. We are young, and innocent."

"Maybe they think that we are here desperately trying to become celebrities as well?"

"I know that we could easily get a gig in modeling. Normal modeling. But, these people want to do more with us! They want to break us into adult entertainment. Would you be ok with that?

"I mean, if this was all a test, then I guess... I already did it like three times since we have been here!"

"Right! But that's because you're a whore."

"Where is the money though?"

"Exactly! They are taking advantage of us. We are foreigners. They pretend to take care of us. Take us to private parties, ride on exotic cars, all the crap any teen would want to do! Just to use us sexually in the end."

"Wait a minute, Scarlett. Why are you telling me this?"

I click on the link that Mijan sent me and raise my iPhone to her face. She immediately raises her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my God!"