36

I FOLLOW MAXX TO an idling limousine. The chauffer is standing by the open rear door. I recognize him as being one of Mijan's security guard from that private party.

At least one familiar face!

I'm getting so brainwashed lately...

...that if they tell me I'm in Bora Bora instead of Tahiti, I will believe it!

I walk out of the house while wearing the spandex booty shorts, and the tight V-neck that fitted on my curves nicely. I swear I heard Lexy talking to Maxx about how I have long sexy dancer's legs and a firm butt.

You're not so bad either. I see broad shoulders, narrow hips, and an abdominal muscle rippling as you're walking.

What a beautiful view!

As soon as I enter the limousine, I notice that my floral dress, and flip flops are inside of a transparent plastic bag on top of the long seat. I immediately open the bag and dig through to find my iPhone. I take it out of the bag.

"Did you know Smartphones are linked to problems?"

This is the first thing Maxx says to me.

"These devices will destroy a generation someday."

He continues. Is he testing my limits or what?

I snap.

"Have you thought about the damages that you are causing to all these teen girls that you guys are recruiting... Have you thought about their mental health? Their issues? Or what they are going to go through after this is over? Of course not. Men only think with the wrong head."

I purposely glance at his mid waist section. He crosses his legs and shakes his head in irritation.

"The stars I work with would get extra punishment in the set for misbehaving. I will forgive you for being so snappy, simply for the fact you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

My mouth drops open. How could I get extra punished on set?

I pick up my phone and try Adrianna's phone number. She doesn't answer. Next, I try Giuliana. Nothing! I check for phone service. I have three bars! That's plenty! My chest is suddenly heavy. My heart swells as I listen to Vittoria's line ringing, but I get no answer. A huge lump forms in my throat.

The driver pulls away towards the road. Maxx changes seats and decides to sit next to me. He is so close to me, that when he turns his head to speak, I smell his breath.

Peppermint.

"I know you're probably preparing yourself for the scene that we gave you. But would you be interested in learning a technique. I could teach you how to warm up."

I turn my head towards him, a blonde curly hair falls to the side of my face. He wraps his left arm around my shoulder. I glance at him awkwardly. He keeps looking down at the red lip gloss on my lips.

"What do you mean?"

"This car ride will probably take about twenty minutes."

"And? So what?"

"That is plenty of time for you to give me a hand job...or I would love to feel your oral skills."

He picks up the blonde curly lock of hair and moves it behind my hear.

Every guy in the line of business categorizes us females as whores!

We are their live sex dolls...

"Oh my God!" My right hand went to my mouth, causing the sound of my voice to barely escape my lips.

What if I say no?

Is he going to force me to have sex with him?

Fear grips me. I'm unable to move, and unable to speak. My thoughts are the only thing to stir.

What if I say I'm having an affair with Mijan?

Would he get fired on the spot?

I change seats, and shyly smile at him.

"I don't want to have that salty after taste of pre cum in my mouth."

Maxx removes a pack of gum, and waves at me.

"You can chew one of these. It's fish flavored gum with spices and herbs."