70

DAY SEVEN

VITTORIA WAKES ME AS we start our descent into Galileo Galilei International Airport. I feel groggy, but grateful for the glass of apple juice she hands me. I glance nervously at my iPhone.

"I forgot to do something!"

"Did you forget to turn off your phone?"

She glances towards the closed doors to the cockpit.

"I always heard that when mobile phones are switched on it screws up the avionics system and prevents planes from landing."

"From flying."

"Some issue."

"But it's not that."

I log into The Collective Holding adult entertainment website, and I click on my profile. It's still active. I read the diary they created for me.

Tiffany Bella started her porn career with a simple interview. She became one of the biggest sensations currently active on the world wide web. This tight little – barely legal blonde consistently wows porn fans with the ability she has to fit the biggest cock in porn into her tight twat.

I scroll down and continue reading.

On this platform, I am going to be sharing with you more intimate moments of my life, my feelings, my thoughts, little secrets, and desires. We are going to get very personal, like close friends.

I scroll down further. I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Legal Note: All content published on this account is exclusively copyrighted materials belonging to The Collective Holding Inc. Followers may not distribute or publish any content from here, or private accounts, including but not limited to videos, photographs, and any other such content that is posted here.

I stop scrolling.

Here it is!

My heart still pounding, and I lean back in the seat. I swallow hard, my mouth dry, and I read it again.

Deactivate account.

"What are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for a way to delete my Collective Holding account. I'm glancing over this here. I find it so harmful when they make us a profile and put in the description 'barely legal'. This other section says that I have fantasies of being tied up while having sex."

"The porn industry is always pushing for the 'barely legal fantasy step – schoolgirl, teen, eighteen years old."

"The porn industry sexualizes schoolgirls and woman at working places. The nurses, doctors, teachers, detectives, waiters, women are never taken seriously and are often viewed by pervs as available to them because that is what they want to believe."

"Most of the time this can lead to workplace sexual harassment, and when you see someone climbing the success ladder, then it must be because they gave them a good time."

"My own perspective of getting into this industry was that The Collective Holding wanted to get women to feel like it's ok to be more sexually adventurous, and open about it."

"Absolutely, yeah. We are ashamed all the time for whatever reason, you know? That is the life for women. Some of us think we are not good enough. Your body is not good enough. Or you're not a good enough mother. Or you're not good enough in a particular career. You're not this. You're not that. You don't read this or that."

"It's exhausting is what it is!"

"We deserve to be seen more than just a simple tool of pleasure in society. We are not sexual possessions."