28

I REALIZE THAT ALL the dreams that I've been having are all true. They are all there! They are real! They are all in details in that seventeen-minute-long video!

"Enough of this."

I toss the iPhone at Vittoria.

"I'm going to get ready! I definitely need a drink after watching this!"

"Your parents will totally find out about this."

"My brother is not old enough to be aware of what is really going online."

"He's what...thirteen now? Yep... your parents will definitely find out."

"Videos like this one probably take about a month to become a phenomenon on the internet."

"Girl, you're close to three million views. You are famous already!"

"People around our town will begin to watch what you did. It's definitely reaching your parents. Everybody watches pornography nowadays. Everybody."

Everybody...

I go in the bathroom and change clothes. I open the door while wearing just the floral dress, and flip flops.

"I honestly want to cover myself with the ultimate Russian Parka. I don't want anyone recognizing me!"

"Did you read some of the comments?"

"No. I bet they are gross!"

"They are dropping comments like, 'Who is the girl?' 'This is my dream.' 'Full of talent.' 'Where can I find someone like that? I have tried Tinder, and Twitter.'"

"Since when is Twitter a dating app?" I roll my eyes.

Vittoria glances in my direction, just as I'm looking in the mirror while applying a lipstick.

"You look gorgeous on that floral dress! Look at those sexy legs, and ass!"

"Scarlett. Our new por-" I give Adrianna a look that causes her to stop speaking in mid-sentence.