44

MIJAN IS WEARING OLD, faded, ripped jeans and that's all. We are inside of the dungeon.

I am naked and shackled around my wrists from chains that came down from the ceiling. There is a spreader bar with cuffs around my ankles. My mouth is dry. Why am I so nervous?

The rush of endorphins and adrenaline inside my body is making me feel as if I am floating, and I mean that in the best way possible.

This is like an out-of-body-experience.

The cameraman is directly in front of me. The director is at one of the corners of the room, setting up a tripod.

Mijan put the champagne bottle on a table and stands in front of me. Putting his hand under my chin, he tilts my head up. He gazes down at me.

"How would you like to begin?"

Dread spawns in my gut.

"Anal intercourse doesn't exactly float my boat."

"I'd really like to claim your ass, Bella."

"It will be my first time."

He laughs at me.

"I will stretch you."

"Stretch..." I whisper.

"Oh yes. It'll need careful preparation. Anal intercourse can be very pleasurable."

"Or painful."

He grins at me.

"Pain feels good."

I blink up at him. He thinks I'll enjoy it? How does he know it's pleasurable?

"Have you done that?" I whisper.

"Yes."

Holly crap. I gasp.

"With a man?"

"No. I've never had sex with a man. Not my type."

"Anal sex is so much intense than vaginal sex."

"I think you'll definitely make me cum really hard."

Ok, this is actually part of the script. It's really not me saying it.

His hands reach around and cup my breasts, and my nipples pucker at his touch.

"Look at these nice breasts. I just want to touch your nipples."

I moan.

"Yea..."

"Let us get them really nice and hard."

Mijan keeps looking at me as I'm bouncing my breasts.

"You're really fun!"

"I like to have fun."

His eyes are intense, probing, demanding even.

"That is what this is all about! We're here just to have fun. Would you be ok swallowing semen?"

I nod, not able to look him in the eye.

"Well, you get an A in that. I will push it down deep in your throat."

I purse my lips.

"Any problem with being fingered by more than a finger?" His eyes are still dancing with humor.