52

I WALK INTO THE enormous – and frankly intimidating – glass, steel, and white sandstone lobby. Behind the solid sandstone desk, a very attractive, groomed, young Latina woman smiles pleasantly at us.

"Welcome. Would you like tea, coffee, water?" She asks.

"A glass of water. Please." I murmur.

She's wearing the sharpest charcoal suit jacket and white shirt I have ever seen. She looks immaculate.

"I will take it to you shortly."

"Thank you."

Mijan hands me a security pass that has VISITOR very firmly stamped on the front. I can't help my smirk. Surely, it's obvious that I'm just visiting. I don't fit in here at all. I'm not planning on staying here.

"We will make you permanently." He leans towards my ear. "Permanently mine."

We will see about that!

I inwardly sigh. I follow Mijan and walk over to the bank of elevators and past the two security men who are both far more smartly dressed than I am in their well-cut black suits.

The elevator whisks us with terminal velocity to two floors below. The doors slide open, and we are in another large lobby – again all glass, steel, and white sandstone. There is a spacious glass-walled meeting room with an equally spacious dark wood table and at least twenty matching chairs around it. Beyond that, there is a mosaic of small paintings hanging, thirty-three of them arranged in a square. They are exquisite – a series of mundane, objects painted in such precise detail; they look like photographs. Displayed together, they are breathtaking. It is showing a huge painting of a body without a face shackled to a bed wearing only lingerie. There is a quote next to a left breast: 'Good-bye to romance.'

I'm momentarily paralyzed by the view.

Wow.

"This painting was created by that Italian artist that the local media nicknamed 'the new Da Vinci.' Says Mijan when he catches my gaze.

"This looks stunning. I'm impressed this is not at the Louvre or...-"

Mijan pushes open the door to the office, and gestures for me to enter first.

"I couldn't agree more, Miss De Santis." He replies, his voice soft and for some inexplicable reason I find myself blushing.

He cocks his head to one side and regards me intently.

"Would you like to sit?" He waves me towards a white leather buttoned L-shaped couch.

There is a huge LED TV hanging on the wall.

The receptionist enters the room while carrying a tray. I see a bottle of champagne, snacks, and my glass of water. Mijan pours champagne in a glass and offers it to me first.

"Thank you. You know, I like these small gestures."

Mijan moves closer to me, and I lower my gaze to his lips. I close my eyes and feel a soft touch of gentle lips against mine. He is so intense. This feels lovely.

He removes his button-down shirt in between our kisses. He picks me up and puts me on the office table. We continue kissing while he keeps rubbing his sex against mine. He starts to unpin my bra and lower both straps of my dress. My boobs are having a quality time because Mijan keep rubbing them. A strand of long blonde hair falls to the side of my face.

I feel a movement at my clitoris; his right hand is rubbing my clitoris while his mouth is sucking one of my nipples.

I moan, but then I hold my breath. I don't want the secretary to notice that we are about to...