18

DAY THREE

I GO IN THE bathroom... In the bathroom, it's all hot and steamy. I slowly strip off my clothes, and climb into the shower, anxious to be under the cleansing steam of water. It cascades over me, and I hold up my face into the welcoming torrent.

I reach for the body wash, and it smells like him. It's a delicious smell. I rub it all over myself, fantasizing that it's him - him rubbing his heavenly scented soap into my body across my breast, over my stomach, between my thighs, with his long-fingered hands. Oh my! My heartbeat picks up again.

This feels so...

...great!

I climb out of the shower and grab a towel. I brusquely towel-dry my hair and try desperately to bring it under control.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod, and I want to say for anything, but I can't articulate the words as I'm too nervous, too excited.

Abruptly, I wake up, gasping for breath, covered in sweat, and feeling the aftershock of my dream. Holy hell! I'm completely disorientated. What the hell just happened?

I glance around. I'm lying in bed, at my suite, inside Resort Paradise. How did I get here? I sit bolt upright, shocked...Why?

Vittoria, and the others immediately approach, seeing me awake. I immediately meet her piecing brown eyes.

"How was dinner?"

I glance away.

... I was in the bathroom; it was all hot and steamy.

"We had so many options to choose from!"

Giuliana moves her head while standing behind Vittoria.

"We don't want to know about the food! How as Mijan?"

"What did you talk about?" Adrianna adds.

"I honestly don't remember what we did."

"I know you don't want to talk about him, Scarlett, but he's seriously into you."

"And I think you've really fallen for him."

"There is no way!"

"He's fallen for you. He's mad about you. He's really mad about you!"

"What do you mean by mad? What are you talking about?"

"I found this piece of paper on the floor, by the door."

I glance at her hands. Her hands are adorned with delicate gold rings that shone brightly against her tanned skin. The rings bejeweled with little bees and flowers.

I picked up the sheet or paper and read: I took the liberty of taking Scarlett to her room. She fell asleep on my couch.

I couldn't believe this! It was Mijan who had brought me to my room. I thought of all the things he could have done when I was unconscious. I panicked. Then, Vittoria cocked her head.

"Couch or cooch?"

"It clearly says couch."

"First, you don't stay with the guy at the party. Then, you fall asleep on him the next day." She is shaking her head at me.

"What time is it?" I seriously look confused.

"It is five in the morning right now!"

"Where were you guys when we came in?"