Chapter 1: New school

Narrator's note:

This chapter is just gonna be like the scene from ITSV where Miles first goes to Visions academy, just slightly edited by my writing. 

3rd person POV:

Miles sits in his room, listening to his favorite song, Sunflower. "Needless to say I keep her check, she was a bad bad nevertheless..." "Miles, hurry up! Your dad is driving you! You don't wanna be late on your first day chico!" His mom's words right through the apartment as Miles falls off his chair in surprise, still stuck in his musical world. As he processes his mom's words, he looks around his room. "Shit" He realizes he hasn't packed a single thing, and he has to leave the house ASAP.

Miles scrambles things into his schoolbag, all the fresh new textbooks he bought just days ago, scrambling across the apartment with his new uniform still in the drying machine. "Miles! You're gonna be lateeeee!" His dad yells. Miles slowly scrambles into his dad's police car, as his dad checks his watch: 5 minutes later than he wanted; his son won't be late, but by the high standards of the Morales family, way too sloppy.

Miles POV:

'I don't wanna be here' I think as I stare outside my window. Should've just flunked the test on purpose. Maybe I can argue this though. But as I open my mouth, it's like dad reads my mind. "Miles, I know what you're gonna say. Nothing will change me and your mother's mind about going to Visions. You passed the entrance exam, you proved you're smart enough for this. End of debate." I slump further into my seat as I realize there's no way out of this. Sigh. "Yes dad, I wasn't even gonna argue." Sarcasm lining the lips of my mouth. As we pass my old school I sigh again in sadness, seeing my mates playing basketball, and just having a good time, while I'm here.....

In no time, we're at Visions, and I open the door, and slowly trudge out of the car into my new life. "Miles I love you" Dad says. "I know" I mumbled as I walked out, closing the door. As I'm at the steps, approaching my new school life..... "MILES I SAID I LOVE YOU" Dad's police speakers right through the school entrance, as all the student chatter stopped to look at: the police car, and ME. I hate attention. I love talking to people, yes, but I hate being the center of attention, and especially in new places where I know no one. My dad knows this. So why is he doing this? "MILES I LOVE YOU" it rings again. Reluctantly, face red with embarrassment, I turn and look at my dad with annoyance in my eyes. "Love you dad...." I say with my face in my hands, knowing that since I spoke in a volume my dad could hear, it meant everyone else heard it too.

I turn around as I watch my dad drive off to the police department

I turn around as I watch my dad drive off to the police department. I slowly turn, and with all eyes on me, I run into the school......

Ok here's the first chapter. Yes it is soooo much like the scene from ITSV but... I swear it'll be different very soon, and guess who's popping up in the next chapter?