Chapter 23: No you won't

3rd person POV:

Miles's fist cackles with orange electricity, and it connects with Tombstone's face first, and it sends the villain flying. Electro looks back at his fellow villain, expecting him to get him, but he seems almost knocked out. Angry, he lunges as Miles. Miles quickly reacts, turning to face Electro. But he's too slow. Electro grabs both his arms and cackles evilly. "I've got you now...." he whispers in the masked boy's ear as his arms glow in electric power. Gwen's eyes widened at the scene unfolding in front of her no 3 meters away from her. "No!" She shouted, as Electro's yellow blast consumed Miles's body. After a few seconds, Electro throws Miles's body away, and turns away the partially smoking body, expecting the boy to be limp and unconscious from the blast. Who wouldn't? No ordinary person would be alive after such a blast.

But the boy he was facing was no ordinary person. Electro is stunned to hear a grunting noise behind him, and as he turns, he's met with the same boy watching him with a ready fighting stance. Miles winces at the effort, but he can't show weakness. He has to do this.... For her. Electro laughs, and shoots another bolt at him. But to his surprise, Miles meets him with a blast of orange electricity. And not only that, he easily overwhelms the overconfident villain, as he gets sent into a wall. As he does that, Miles's body falls, and his knees buckle. At the same moment, Gwen starts to regain her energy. She slowly limps her way to Miles, whose body was still smoking, with part of his clothes battered from the previous attacks. "Miles....." She mutters, as she walks towards him. Miles winces in pain as he says "Go back and rest." Gwen is stunned by his words. Does he worry that much for her? "And let you have all the fun? No way." But at that second, both of their spider-senses ring, and they both scramble out of the way, as a big Ferris wheel car is chucked at them. As they look back, they see Tombstone..... Just a lot bigger. And a lot stronger. And a lot more deranged. He was also red. The only thing that told the 2 spiders that it was still him was the ripped suit loosely hanging on his enlarged body.

"DIE!" He yells as he runs towards them

"DIE!" He yells as he runs towards them. Both of them scramble, and hop and stick onto a wall. Thinking they were safe, a sigh of relief was realized by the 2. But their eyes widen as the Red Tombstone jumps up at them, matching their ability to jump high, even bettering them. Tombstone crashes through the wall they were stationed on, and sends the duo tumbling. As they get up, they're blasted by an electric shock. Electro was back, angrier than ever, and ready to continue. As Electro prepares another shot, he gets punched in the face and sent into the wall. Tombstone looks back, his crazy form lowering his reflexes, and that costs him, as he also gets sent a few feet back by a punch. A hooded figure jumps between the 2 spider-people and the villains. "About time," Spider-woman groaned, as Prowler turned towards them. Prowler helps them up. "Who's the new kid?" The deep voice replied. "Very needed help from a good friend" She answered, giving Miles a wink. The 3 turned at the sound of cracking knuckles. Crazy Tombstone was back, with Electro right behind him, body levitating in his power. "Let's do this" Miles says, as all 5 charge.

-Time skip (Focus is on Miles's side of the fight)

-The fight is split in 2 fronts, Miles versus Electro and the other 2 versus the crazed Tombstone