Chapter 55: Months....(New Arc!)

3rd person POV:

( A few months from the last chapter 'date')

Miles and Gwen swung through the city, patrolling the streets for any issues. After a while, they stop for a rest after finding no problems on the streets. The two just quietly stare off at the sunset in front of them, Miles stares at Gwen, and he just thinks about.... How far the two of them have come. And how they met and how their relationship progressed. From strangers, a new kid to a normal school kid, to partners in saving the city..... to a city saving couple. He thought about what they went through together..... So many fights with villains, so many issues, Gwen's band stuff, Felicia.... Margo.....Miles almost shivered at the name. That name did not bring good vibes to him. After that whole fiasco, she had been charged for the death of his uncle.....and she had been declared crazy and now is in a mental asylum. Miles had seen her.... And found it uncomfortable seeing her crazy rants, especially some about himself. And obviously he missed his uncle..... But he had good help going through it. The past few months for Miles and Gwen had been comfortable. Not many street crimes, the occasional breakout or supervillain attack that they cleaned up, and nothing too crazy, nothing too hard to deal with. They were a super team... and.... Definitely made fighting crime easier. Even outside of hero life, Miles found the past few months comfortable. His parents got accustomed to him being a superhero, he mostly got over the grief of Uncle Aaron, he and Gwen continued to build their relationship, and both their parents even met for the first time. And as always, school was comfortable for the two, especially Miles, since he was always smart and with almost perfect scores in most classes. Life was good and comfortable for them...... not as much turmoil and pain as Miles might have expected after such a rough start to his superhero life. Things were good, almost perfect.... Very peaceful... almost too peaceful....... Miles snapped out of his thoughts as Gwen suddenly looked up at him, previously leaning on him. "I can't help but feel like something big is gonna happen soon..... Good or bad, I don't know...." Miles nodded, having similar thoughts. "Ye," He responded. "I feel the same. Since recently it's almost been too peaceful......."

-Time skip (Few days later)

It's a Sunday, and Miles and Gwen were lying in Miles's room, both just listening to music as Gwen lay snuggly on Miles who was leaning next to the wall (They're cuddling only btw, nothing weird.). The two had gotten more comfortable over the months, and cuddling became something normal for them. As they lay there, all of a sudden a loud 'BOOM' rang in the room. The two snapped up, surprised their Spidey senses didn't alert them of whatever this is. The two stood on the bed, in very unorganized fighting stances due to the suddenness of the situation.... To see what seemed to be a glowing portal appeared in the air. A very colorful one at that. The two held their breath as a figure suddenly jumped into the room, and Miles instinctively lunged at him, only to be pushed aside on the table. Gwen yelled, only to have a spider-web shot at her mouth. The figure then finally showed himself from the portal, as a man in a blue and red suit and a man who is quite tall. 

As Miles tried to get up again, the guy shot a web at him, and Miles struggled in it

As Miles tried to get up again, the guy shot a web at him, and Miles struggled in it. But to their surprise, the guy raised his arms, and a deep voice with a strong accent said "I come in peace." The two looked around confused, but then realized they were covered in..... Spider webs. The two looked at each other and nodded in understanding of the situation. "Ok so what do you want? Spider-person?" Miles joked, and the guy just shook his head. "So it's true..... Teenagers." Gwen raised her eyebrow, finally taking the web off. "What does that mean?" She asked, picking herself up from the floor. The man shook his head, and took off his mask. "I am Miguel O'Hara. I come from a different dimension." He announced, almost dramatically. Miles and Gwen just stared at him, unfazed. "Really? Nothing?" He asked, and the two teenagers just stifled laughs. "C'mon we deal with everything. I've fought a rhino guy before. We've fought magic people before. Dimensional travel isn't too crazy..... Plus I kinda learn theory about that at school." Miles says. Miguel laughed to himself. "Makes sense. And you mentioned you learnt about it....?" Miles nodded proudly. "I take courses on space theory (IDFK WHAT IT'S CALLED.) and stuff, so yeah." Miguel nodded. "Impressive..."

"So what have you come here for?" Gwen asked, finally breaking up their mini conversation. Miguel looked around, and said "So I'm from another dimension. And I wanna recruit you to the Spider-society." The two raised their eyebrows and looked on in confusion. Miguel continued. "You guys can tell I'm a fellow spider person, and.... We're not the only ones. There are a lot of us. From many universes. And I have made a society full of them. Like a superhero group but only for spider people." Miles started jumping like an excited child, and Gwen just laughed at his childishness. Despite all the months that passed, he didn't mature much, but she still loved it. "That's so cool! When can we go?" 

Ok here we go guys, I'm back, sorry this took a few days, but I took a break from writing, plus it took me a while to plan out what this new arc is gonna pan out..... but here it is. The first chapter. MIGUEL IS HERE! Time for multiverse stuff! Oh and ye more regular updates for chapters should return. :D

I wonder what the Spider-society is gonna deal with........? (It won't be Spot that'll be too easy.)