Chapter 46: Your boy?

3rd person POV:

"Miles!"

Miles and Gwen turned towards the direction of the shout. A girl with a complexion similar to Miles came running up to them. She had curly hair like Miles, and had her hair tied in buns in the end, giving her a more childish look. She sported a pink top, with some jewelry on each of her arms. Gwen was slightly confused about who this girl was, and she looked at her skeptically as she jumped up the stairs of the stands towards them. But then she looked at Miles.... The boy was utterly speechless. His face was a cocoon of emotions: He looked surprised, happy, but also sad.... And scared? Gwen observed, and the realization hit her like a truck. Who else would make Miles go through such a rollercoaster of emotions? Other than the one girl that crushed Miles so many years ago.....She gritted her teeth as she watched the girl slowly get to their level, and approach their seats. She had to resist the urge to hiss in anger as she plopped down on the empty seat next to Miles, and grabbed his arm, before asking "So how's it going Miles?" Miles hesitantly took a deep breath, before releasing himself from the girl's grip, and answering "What do you want, Margo?" confirming Gwen's suspicions. The girl seemed almost surprised, and raised an eyebrow at the boy.

(This is the closest picture from the comics I could find that would work

(This is the closest picture from the comics I could find that would work. Idk. Just ignore I've stolen a whole comic panel and used it here.)

"Well to see an old friend, what's wrong with that?" She asked. Miles seemed shocked by the comment. Gwen was too. After what she did..... Friends? That's what she wanted to regard her Miles as? Gwen was also on alert..... Her body language seemed suspicious to her...... there seemed to be more to this than just a reunion of 'old friends'. "I mean it's been so long since we last saw each other..... Don't you miss me?" The girl asked Miles, flashing her eyebrows at him flirtatiously. Gwen had to resist the urge to hit her.... Who was she to try to flirt with her boyfriend? Miles stammered, clearly confused. Gwen spoke up "I don't think he does, to be honest. Why don't you leave us alone?" Gwen watched as the girl turned to her with a glare. "Who are you to tell me that?" She asked Gwen. Gwen stood up and smirked "His girlfriend," She replied smugly at the girl's face. The girl looked Gwen up and down, before looking at Miles. "Really huh." Miles just kept his mouth shut, not knowing what to say. "Yes really," Gwen glared at Margo. "Miles, how about you go take a walk?" Margo asks Miles, who hesitantly looks between the two. To Gwen's relief, he looks to her for answers, and they share a look, where Gwen nods with a clear message 'Get out of here' It was gonna be a battle between the two girls and she didn't need Miles here to witness it.

"So what makes you think you can walk in and take my boy?" Margo hissed at her. "Your boy?" Gwen asked. "Yes. My boy. I've known him since we were in kindergarten. I molded him. I shaped him. I was the only person that talked to him. I made sure he was always with me, no matter what." She pointed at Gwen. You probably did this, didn't you? Made Mils cut off all contacts with me. As soon as he moved he cut me off.... Now I know why." Gwen clenched her fists. She really wanted to punch her for what she did to Miles, but she restrained herself. She was smart enough to know now isn't a good time to talk, when her emotions were clearly in control. One wrong move.... She could murder her. "Miles was always mine..... Always. I was his one and only friend..... He was mine." Gwen finally snapped "Sounds like you almost controlled him." A nasty smile formed on her face. "I almost did y'know, since he had no one. Honestly, you're lucky. You're not the first girl that tried to approach Miles. I just made sure none of them got close enough to him like you. But don't feel special... I'll change that with you now too." She smirked.... And to Gwen's surprise, a glowing ring formed around her hand.... And she throws it at Gwen. Gwen jumps swiftly out of the way, but she can't do much without giving her identity away. "What....." Gwen muttered, and Margo smirked at the girl in front of her. "Neat isn't it? A.... friend of mine gave this to me......" She held up a glowing necklace on her body, and Gwen squinted for a better look..... Weird markings were engraved on it..... Nothing new to her, but usually she dealt with this in her suit and with her powers. Right now she can't use either.

(Yes, that is a Doctor Strange ring, but he doesn't exist in this universe so

(Yes, that is a Doctor Strange ring, but he doesn't exist in this universe so..... ye) 

Ok here we go! Sorry for a shorter chapter, as I mentioned previously I had some stuff going on, and I had to rush through schoolwork. But that's all over now, and I promise the next few will be back to normal, long chapters.

 Also, how do you guys like about how Margo is introduced here? Is writing her character like this good for you guys? Give me some ideas in the comments if you have any!