1 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑

I just woke up feeling hair in my mouth. Disgusting...There is something on my legs and chest. My nose hurts and my head throbs. I feel terrible, like a total trash. I hate hangovers. Why does something pleasant have to be so destructive? I probably ended up in bed with someone again. Do I even want to know who it is?

Okay Amber, you can do this, just open your eyes...The sun from outside the window immediately hit my eyes. Fuck. I hate this. I always keep the blinds closed in my room to avoid such shitty situations.

I'm in small room I've never seen before. Or maybe I did? Who cares. I guess I got another person in Woodsboro.
I have an interesting love life. At a party, it's easy to end up in bed with someone. And I'm part of many parties, I also organize a lot at my house. In fact that's what I'm mostly known for. Not everyone likes it, but that's okay. I'm 18 and stupid. I just try to enjoy the benefits of life.

Time to check whose room I ended up in. Please, don't be ugly. I got up to sit and I leaned over to look at the prey. A girl, cool. I wonder who the lucky one is...

What.
The.
Hell.

I immediately regretted it. No. It must be a joke. No fucking way.

Tara Fucking Carpenter right now turns over on the bed still sleeping. I look at her in shock like never before in my life. HOW? What the fuck did I snort or drink for this to happen?!

I can't believe it...How? I hate her. She hates me even more. I don't even remember that night. I hope she doesn't either. I'll sneak out and pray she doesn't remember anything.

I got out out of her bed and I took my baggy jeans. Where the hell is my hoodie? Fuck it could be anywhere. I won't go home only wearing sports bra... I have nothing to be ashamed of, but I don't think it's appropriate.

I looked back at Tara. Thanks god she has her panties on. At least panties... Maybe I should wake her up and ask to give me a t-shirt? No. I'll take it myself. She better sleep. We had to black out because it wouldn't happen normally.

I opened her wardrobe and started looking at her clothes. We have very different styles. I took only black t-shirt and put it on myself. I have to get out of here as fast as possible. And I hope there is no one at home. If Samantha sees me leaving here, I'll never make it home.

My phone! I almost forgot. I looked around and saw the device on the desk. There are remains of white powder on it. It explains a lot. I'm so stupid, God. I put the phone in my pocket and went to the door.

- Amber?! - I heard when I was about to leave

Shit...