34 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

I woke up in the morning feeling Tara's body on mine. She can never keep her distance when we sleep together. She always surrounds me. I don't mind, I love being close to her. Warmth emanates from the girl and I feel much calmer. It's free therapy. The only downside is her hair, which strangely always ends up in my mouth...

I opened my eyes and glanced at Tara, still sleeping. I started running my hand through her hair and smiled softly.

It's beautiful. What we have is simply beautiful, amazing. Like a dream come true that I didn't know I dreamed about. If only I could explain to her how I feel about her... I'm not good with words. I wouldn't know how to put it into a simple sentence. Is it even possible to describe it?

The phone vibrated somewhere next to my head. I reluctantly reached for it and unlocked the screen. Fuck it...

jill: will you come to me before breakfast?

I changed her nickname to close the previous chapter. Maybe it's stupid and childish, but I needed it. Sometimes even little things like this help. I hope it's closed chapter for her too.

me: why? what happened?

I hope she didn't get high, it's not even ten o'clock. I wonder if the sweet Jill I knew will ever come back. Not the one I was with, the one who helped me with my homework and fooled around with me at sleepovers. The girl with whom I used to play PlayStation games and spent every day on vacation.

jill: i wanna talk
jill: we don't talk much

me: okay I'll come
me: I'll be there in 30

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling. What should we talk about? About how destructive our characters are?

I'll text Liv even though I know she's sleeping. She'll probably wake up at two like she always does on the weekend.

me: fuck jill wants to talk about something
me: should I be scared?
me: she's been weird lately

Or maybe I'm exaggerating? We've known each other for years. We have something to talk about.

I turned my head to look at Tara sleeping peacefully. She's beautiful.

I got up to sit down and the blanket fell off her. I covered her again because she's naked and I don't want her to get cold. I would wake her up to ask if it was okay for me to go to Jill's, but she's sleeping so soundly that my heart won't let me ruin this to her. Anyway, she needs some sleep. I took her half the night last night, pleasuring her in almost every part of the room. We couldn't break away from each other. We needed more and more.

...

I stopped in front of Jill's door and started wondering if this was a good idea. Fuck, I can't be so stressed about every integration with her. She is what she is, but at the end of the day she's just a girl I had something with and then it ended. It's not like she's some terminator who's going to rip my limbs off. She's just Jill.

I reached out my hand to knock and then the door opened and a guy stood in front of me. I raised my eyebrows in a bit of surprise, and Jill just walked over and pushed him out into the hallway.

She is wearing black satin pajamas, in which she looks stunning. I looked away for a moment and focused on the guy again.

— Bye Rick — she said

— My name is Vince.

— As if it mattered — she rolled her eyes

He shook his head and walked away. I sighed as I watched the guy leave. Right, she's just Jill...