4 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

I didn't arrive at school next day. I'm tired and I hate the fact that I can't got high or anything. I spent the whole morning in bed texting Mindy and Liv. Mostly Mindy. This girl really wants me. She even sent me a few pictures. Nice pictures. I didn't ask for it of course. I'm not doing that things. Besides, she texted me how her day was going, complained about teachers and other stuff. Honestly, I'm happy that she forgave me. I really like her, we know each other whole life.

I'm sitting in the living room now and changing channels on the TV. Nothing seems to be interesting. The living room is my favorite part of the house. Except my own room of course. There is a lot large mirrors and paintings. When I'm sitting here alone, it feels like heaven.

I heard the door slam. God. Who would visit me so early? I stand up and left living room. Shit. Dad came back to home. When he saw me, he got angry. Wrinkles appeared on his forehead. What I've done? A lot. But he probably doesn't know.

— Why the fuck aren't you at school? — he asked

— I didn't feel well.

— You're lying. As always Amber.

He looked at me and threw his jacket on the locker. My dad also hates me. And this is not an exaggeration. He really does.

— No, I'm telling truth dad.

— Shut up. I had a very bad day. I don't want to see you right now.

Dad went to the kitchen and I bit the inside of my cheek. I guess I'll spend the rest of the day in my room. I stood up and started walking towards the stairs.

— Amber! — father shouted suddenly

It scared me and shivers ran through my body. I stopped and turn around.

— Come here, now!

When I entered the kitchen, I saw my dad with a bottle of his favorite liquor. But the bottle is empty. Fuck.

— What the hell is this?

I didn't answer. I don't even know what to say. I must have drunk it and not even remember. I fucked up. He never let anyone touch it.

— I'm sorry. I...

— Shut the fuck up Amber! All you do is snort some shit and drink alcohol! I didn't raise you like this!

You didn't even raised me.

— Dad...

— I said shut up! — he shouted and threw the empty bottle at me

I barely avoided it, bottle crashed to the floor. I jumped back in fear. It's been a while since he was last like this. He came to me and grabbed my arm.

— What the...

— Get the fuck out of here — he said pulling me to the door

He pulls me so hard that I can barely keep my balance.

— Dad it hurts!

— I don't want to see you here today! Go and spend the night with one of your whores!

He pushed me and closed the door behind me. Fuck it. Dad was always aggressive but he never told me to get out. Shit. I need a sleepover. Seriously, it's better for me if I don't come back today.

I'm so fucking mad at him. What was that?! I didn't plan to leave home today. Liv isn't in town, so what will I do?

I started walking ahead. I'm going to pick up Mindy from school. Maybe she'll let me stay for night.

...

— No way — the girl said

— Jesus, Mindy. Please. You know what my dad is like — I reminded her desperately