20 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

Tara hasn't spoken to me since yesterday. She's mad at me and I don't know what for. Okay, maybe she's pissed off about me and Mindy or Jill, but why? I didn't promise her any fidelity or anything like that. We're not together. We're barely friends and she's doing this? If she's going to reproach me for every girl, we might as well cut off contact.

She's just walking towards me, trying not to look at me. I am sitting on a bench by the door to the restroom.

— Who is this? Miss jealous? — I said with a smile when a girl appeared next to me

Tara immediately stopped and turned to me. I guess she isn't happy.

— Can you speak quieter? Or not at all? — she asked

— Auch. You just broke my heart.

I got up and stood in front of her. Her height is funny to me sometimes.

— I just want to go to the restroom in peace.

She grabbed the doorknob and I put my hand over hers. She quickly looked me in the eyes for a second, then looked around fearfully.

— Nobody's watching, chill out — I rolled my eyes — I have an idea, let's both come in here and you tell me what your problem is?

— There is nothing to talk about.

I rolled my eyes again and pressed her hand to open the door. I gently pushed Tara inside and followed her in. Really, if she feels bad about something, then she should tell me. What's the point of keeping in touch if she's unhappy with it?

— Leave me alone, Amber.

— Never.

She sighed deeply and leaned against the sink.

— I was thinking a lot last night — I started

— It's new for you.

I laughed and walked over to the girl. I'm smiling because I know how much control I have in this situation. I know that if I kissed her, she wouldn't resist.

— And what did you come up with? — she asked

— You're jealous. You just want to fuck with me again.

She tensed and swallowed. I smirked confidently. Good thing there's no one here.

— Excuse me? — she said offended

— Am I wrong?

— Yes — she said fast

— Yes? So if I kiss you, will you push me?

She didn't answer, just looked away. So she wouldn't push me away. Nice. I knew it.

I moved closer to her so that she had to put her hands on my stomach to keep any distance. Maybe kissing her wouldn't be as bad an idea as I thought a few days ago. There's something about Tara that I really like.

— Amber.

— Yeah?

I am looking at her, my fingers are gently tighten around her hands, trying to push them away.

— Did Jill pick up on that same sentence?

I immediately moved away from her. Did she really need to mention her now? She knows this is a sensitive topic for me. I'm looking at her disappointed and angry.

— Did you just as clumsily try to push Wes away? — I asked thoughtlessly — Oh shit.

Her face instantly changed expression.

— I'm sorry. I shouldn't. I...

— Fuck you, Amber!

She wanted to leave but I grabbed her hand. She reluctantly turned to me. I really feel bad for saying that. She provoked me, started it, and I wanted to hurt her. My terrible nature keeps coming to light.