46 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Sorry for the delay, but I have a lot of work to do at school and with the project.

~~~~~

I left the hotel room in my white dress and headed towards the stairs. I stopped at the railing and grabbed it tightly. I looked down at the room full of people, my friends, friends from my father's company and family. Everyone in dresses or suits. Tables with black tablecloth filled with all kinds of food, lots of candles and flowers. Chandeliers decorated with some white material. The entire theme is based on black and white. The dress code also sticks to this.

I looked at my friends standing in a circle with champagne glasses in their hands. They all look beautiful, but my eyes are focused on Tara. She looks gorgeous in that white dress that Liv and Anika helped her choose.

I sighed, feeling ashamed, although I didn't know why. Usually I was happy that my party was a big ball, but lately I've been feeling more and more uncomfortable with it. It all just lost its magic.

— You forgot something — I heard Jill behind me

Without letting go of the railing, I turned to the girl and saw that she was holding the pearls in her hands that she gave me today. I didn't wear them because I feel like they might burn my skin. I just don't want anything from her. I don't want her stupid gifts or attempts to invite me on dates.

— Yes, I'm sorry — I said although I don't feel bad about it — I was in a hurry. It's inappropriate to be late for your own party.

— Right — she agreed and came closer

I checked Jill up and down, then looked into her eyes. She is so beautiful on the outside and so ugly on the inside. She looks like a star in this black dress but I don't want to look at her anyway. However, I appreciate that she decided to be sober today. She got some pills from the doctor that would calm her down. I told her to leave all drugs at home so she wouldn't be able to take them. I want at least this evening not to be a disaster.

— I'll help you — Jill said and got behind me

She brushed the hair away from my neck, brushing her fingers against my skin. I tensed at her touch, that cold touch. She placed the pearls around my neck and fastened them at the back. During this time, I made eye contact with Mindy, and then the rest of the group followed.

They are not happy with this sight. Tara frowned and quickly drank her champagne. I'm embarrassed that they see this.

Jill moved her hands down to my shoulders and then all the way down to cup my stomach. I gripped the railing tighter in my hands, feeling very uncomfortable. The girl put her head on my shoulder and I wanted to push her away...but I can't make a fuss because my parents get angry. So I accepted the situation I was in and looked away from my friends. I just can't look at Tara with Jill's hands on me.

— Don't get so tense at my touch — the girl said — Some activities will be unavoidable. After all, intimacy is great for us.

— I won't fuck with you — I said and felt my nerves rising

— You'll have to, get ready for it. A deal is a deal.

She started rubbing circles on my stomach with her fingers. I think I'm about to puke. This whole thing disgusts me so much. Jill disgusts me. The way she pretends to be good, only to then stab me in the heart.

— For now, it's unimaginable to me. Not after all the bad things you've done lately — I said and she lifted her head but didn't let go of me — It's shitty that I was actually ready to forgive you. I really wanted to try it over again, Jill. You, on the other hand, preferred drugs.