42 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚

Over 100 comments in last chapter yall crazyas fuck i like it

~~~~

The two days passed peacefully, however, the nights were terrible. I felt bad and my nose bled several times, I was also either nervous or extremely amused. My pallor didn't go away same as the bags under my eyes because I practically couldn't sleep for those two nights. I was sweating, fidgeting, and pulling my hair. There were so many thoughts running through my head like never before. I couldn't bring myself to cry, but I went out onto the balcony, pacing back and forth, wondering if I should jump. Out of frustration, I was hitting the back of my head against the wall to the rhythm of even more depressing music than usual. I smoked a whole pack of cigarettes because of all the stress I had.

I know it won't leave me so quickly. After all, drugs leave a lasting mark, as I have experienced many times.

Jill didn't say a word, which was fine with me. I thought about the situation with her and I know I shouldn't have run away with Tara then. Ultimately, Jill will be with me whether we like it or not, so I can't let anyone hit her with a bouquet of flowers. My excuse is that I was angry at her for her rude behavior. She deserved it anyway. I admit that I felt great satisfaction when Tara did it. I don't know if she did it for herself or for me, it doesn't really matter. Maybe I just needed this view of a girl standing up for me. Especially this girl.

I feel like these two days brought more to my life than I expected. The entire group broke off contact with Wes after Tara explained the situation to them. That's the big plus of all this. After all, seeing his face every morning in our place won't tire me out.

We did not discuss the issue of my "relationship" with Tara. Mindy tried to bring it up but Liv quickly silenced her. And I am eternally grateful to her for that. I'm not ready for such a conversation, especially in a group of people. This is my and Tara's business. But I'm glad Mindy is more excited about this than mad. I thought she would be offended that we were cheating on her a bit, but she wasn't. All her attention is focused only on the fact that Tara is a lesbian and she has always suspected it. This is nothing more than a lie. If there is such a thing as a gay radar, Mindy certainly doesn't have it.

I got out of the chauffeur's car and stood in front of the school entrance. This will be another day of this torment again. I don't like the attention I get. Because these are not looks of envy or admiration like before, now they are curious and judgmental. Because on Saturday the whole school found out that I loved Tara Carpenter and that I overdosed after an argument with her.

"Amber, I'm glad you're okay, I was so worried!!!" Cool, fuck off. "Are you really in love with Tara? I thought she was with Wes!" You'll stop thinking like that when I knock out yours crooked teeth. "You look bad, do you feel well?" No bitch, your voice is giving me a migraine.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around me making me jump. Luckily it's Mindy.

- Can I borrow five bucks? - she asked

- You don't borrow from me, you take - I replied, taking out my wallet

- If you call it that.

I just sighed, gave the girl the money and followed her to our table. On the way, I put my hood over my head. Lately I haven't had the energy to dress up for school, but I can at least hide who I am a little in sweatpants and a hoodie.

- It's not even nine o'clock and you're already begging for alms - Chad commented

- Detail - Mindy shrugged and went to kiss Anika

Her brother just rolled his eyes and laid back on the table. Liv is nowhere to be found, I only have a seat left next to Tara.

- Hi, Amber - she said and I looked at her